COB to appear in a videogame

This just shows how popular Bodom has gotten! I can't believe their music is also in games. The next thing you know, they're going to have Bodom school supplies, makeup, drinks, soaps, etc.

Yeah, that's what we like to call selling out, and in case you haven't noticed, that's normally not a good thing.

Yeah, that's what we like to call selling out, and in case you haven't noticed, that's normally not a good thing.

Aw, you can't blame their music change just cuz of some stupid game. Maybe the maker likes metal. I mean you can do everything better with it.

I'm all for CoB in tony hawk....yeah but HCDR? Like someone said, it's more of an anthem...a pledge to COB. those emo kids playing tony hawk don't deserve the pledge yet.

i can fucking see it now though: fucking fags in my school wearing COB shirts...they will have no fucking clue about anything about COB. fuck that shit. i loved it more when COB wasn't well known...

selling the rights of HCDR to a videogame is a step towards selling out though, right? I mean, why do they need to do it? popularity? their concerts are packed as it is....well maybe not in N america, but it comes close.

ahhhh fuck life