Least favorite CoB song?

for-will-drive-devil said:
Mmh... Least fav' song...

It's hard to find one, but I tend to skip Deadnight Warrior, red light in my eyes part 1&2, lake bodom, touch like angel of death (at least the studio version, the live is great), warheart, hatebreeder (the guitar/keyboard solo is awesome as well as the insane sweeping at 1'23"", but the whole song is a bit messy IMO (well just a bit, but too much anyway^^)), mask of sanity (I don't like the repetitive drums in this one), needle 24/7, angels don't kill (it's great, but's it too much depressive... I like dark atmoshpere, but something dark but powerfull, I don't know how to explain it with my limited english) and triple corpse hammerblow (I used to like it a lot, but finally not that much^^).

About Northern Comfort, bouh, lots of you don't like it ! ;_; It didn't catch my attention at first, but this song is great ! This is just the perfect transition between hate me, "easy" but great, and the perfect, amazing, beautiful, never equaled Kissing The Shadows.

And about Silent Scream, yup', I don't like it neither, and if I never listened the original, you guys (and girls) are not the first I see that say it isn't good neither...

Another cover that I don't like that much is aces high. It's cool at beginning, and there are great parts, but Alexi screams his mother on it and it's kinda boring in the end...

And as I recently heard it : Rebel Yell rules !

Oh, and only if I missed it, I'm glad nobody said Kissing the Shadows...
Some heads would be rolling on the flour... :devil:

wtf!! how can you dislike Daeadnight warrior, Rl in my eyes 1&2 and lake bodom AND touch like an angel of death!?? They are some of their best songs...and warheart and hatebreeder are one of their best too....ogomgmgmg Im in shock here

Mouahaha ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you, thank you^^
Oh, well, I wanted to thank my... my family, and particularly my parents, and also, the whole society and music business thing, which let shity music taste rose deep in me^^
:devil: :saint:

Hehe, well, seriously :loco: I didn't say I don't like touch like angel of death, it's just that I had never heard the studio version until quite recently, and compared to the live version, and to the awesome production of HCDR, well it sounds a bit weak.
The beginning is a bit like when I play myself :p

And it's not that I don't like all those songs, just that it grew up in me for a few weaks or month, then fade away (I'm not sure what I'm saying means something really, but anyway...), contrary to some other songs that I'll never find boring. Some fade away, then come back again... Some don't >:)

Mh, Chokehold is weird and not easy to get in, but I like it..

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood&Bodom Beach Terror are imo good songs, I especially like some of the riffs and double guitar parts *.*

Least favos? Mhh.. Hellion @_@; And Northern Comfort..

ShadowOfFire said:
Exactly, I 100% agree that, that is the worst song Bodom has done. I also agree about the original

I personnaly think they did a great job, but I have to say that a Slayer song bodomized is a little strange. I mostly see this song as a "thank you" to the Thrash pionneers. :worship: .... and this song should not be in the thread since it's not really a CoB song.

loztdignity said:
wtf!! how can you dislike Daeadnight warrior, Rl in my eyes 1&2 and lake bodom AND touch like an angel of death!?? They are some of their best songs...and warheart and hatebreeder are one of their best too....ogomgmgmg Im in shock here

:p I always thought Hatebreeder, Warheart and Lake Bodom were my favorite songs... Anyway.. funny to see that we're all into Bodom but not in the same way... not for the same parts..

ohhhhh for gods sake, dudes!!!!! where do you have your fucking ears?!!? shit some dudes needs some new ears :p
SNBN, WW, TDE, LBRH?!?!!?!?! :OMG:!!!!!!! These are the best songs which exist on the world damnit! :loco: :kickass:

I honestly cant find any bad song made by COB, but if I will have choose maybe Silent Scream is the worst. but still good one :)

Aragorth said:
ohhhhh for gods sake, dudes!!!!! where do you have your fucking ears?!!? shit some dudes needs some new ears :p
SNBN, WW, TDE, LBRH?!?!!?!?! :OMG:!!!!!!! These are the best songs which exist on the world damnit! :loco: :kickass:

I honestly cant find any bad song made by COB, but if I will have choose maybe Silent Scream is the worst. but still good one :)

I know wtf is wrong with these people.

Yogota said:
Mh, Chokehold is weird and not easy to get in, but I like it..

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood&Bodom Beach Terror are imo good songs, I especially like some of the riffs and double guitar parts *.*

Least favos? Mhh.. Hellion @_@; And Northern Comfort..

WAS???!?!? You must be on drugs :p

Maybe we should have a poll on best/worst CoB cover. Hellion fucking owns, Alexi makes Quorthon sound like a great vocalist on that one :headbang: Damn, I love that track!!!

[offtopic]
what's that Rebel yell thing? where can i get it? is that the song in which alexi sings with clean vocals? Me wanna hear, heeeeeeelp
[/offtopic]

Argh.... all these songs you say you dislike are my favorites.

:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

NORTHERN COMFORT IS MY FUCKING FAVORITE COB SONG.

And I love Taste of My Scythe, and In the Shadows, and Red Light in my Eyes part 2, and Touch LIke the Angel of Death, those are all... my favorites... :erk:

I don't like Kissing the Shadows or Children of Decadence.