Leather Jackets

I got my leather jacket from a mate for real cheap. It rules.

DSC00964.jpg

bullet belts are probably the dumbest thing ever, unless of course you're on the frontlines. sorry warriors.

HEY! Dude, now me and a bunch of cool bullet belt wearing fellas are going to go downtown and hold a MASSIVE THREE SHEETS TO THE WIND DEMO CD STEAMROLLING PARTY because of your anti- bullet belt AND American comments.

hahahahahahaha

oh man if you did that we'd have a huge record deal before you could say "three shitz in them shitz." :headbang:

Demilich said:
that site is fucking hilarious! it tries SO hard to appeal to punks... "hey let's rebel against the authority omg hehehehe power sux!"!12" by trying to convince them to buy clothes by describing how they fit into the "punk" image. rebel against one set of ideals by conforming to another just as rigid?
haha i know, seriously

even having an online clothing store is pretty un-punk...but then back in the day punk had more to do with fashion than most people realize...

"The Leather Ranch" is where I got mine for a decent price. I think they have a location in Victoria (that's where you're at, no?) www.leather-ranch.com

I rarely wear my leather these days though. I'm doing my best to shrug off stereotypes outside of my hair, however I don't think that will be too successful seeing that I wear my denim with Burzum and Darkthrone patches on it to school every day.