Leather Jackets

lizard said:
and completely gay.
f468zz_1.jpg

:lol:

He needs a studded dog collar: http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/lig...-cuffs/Triple-Studded-Dog-Collar-id-3531.html

I wear bullets denim and leather in any weather, on a daily basis. I feel comfortable dressed like that, its not my "image", its just who I am. You guys feel comfortably in faggy lame clothes, I feel comfortable in manly kickass clothes.

KILL TULLY said:
I wear bullets denim and leather in any weather, on a daily basis. I feel comfortable dressed like that, its not my "image", its just who I am. You guys feel comfortably in faggy lame clothes, I feel comfortable in manly kickass clothes.
haha, fully

I can't remember where I got them but I'd suggest Pierre Cardin for a great leather jacket brand. I got mine from my brother and it has lasted for-fucking-ever. It's also never been washed and smells GOOD.

I got a new one last year though because the other was slightly small and was starting to wear a bit thin so it wasn't as warm as I'd like. It's by Sonoma and it's alright but nowhere near as comfortable as the old one. :(

Update: So I went to the local leather ranch (was in the area anyway, since the mall it's in has a sportcheck (needed hockey supplies), and a much better liquor store than the local one).

They've got a perfect jacket on sale (50% off) so it's cheap.

While I was there, i was talking to one of the sales dudes and was having a difficult time with himwhen some guy came out of the back wearing a destroyer 666 shirt and was like "oh, you want a leather jacket?" "yeah" "you want this kind I'm assuming" "yup, you win dude."

Metalhead - metalhead makes communications so much easier, rather than metalhead - leather loving old guy

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
While I was there, i was talking to one of the sales dudes and was having a difficult time with himwhen some guy came out of the back wearing a destroyer 666 shirt and was like "oh, you want a leather jacket?" "yeah" "you want this kind I'm assuming" "yup, you win dude."
haha that = :kickass:

Décadent said:
What is it with Americans and insinuating?. Over here they're just raging poofs.

It's cause we live in the greatest nation that's ever existed, does exist, or will exist. That's why we are always insinuating. America: Fuck yeah and fuck you (if you're not an American)! :lol: