Leaving the Band

War_Blade said:
^alright take some advice and stop being such a fangirl.... the senior members here will flame the hell outta you if you continue to act like that. We all know how much you just LOVE alexi were sick of that. Do you really think we wanna hear how great alexi and CoB is for months/years on end?

other then that, welcome...

Haha, I don't care, I'm obsessed with them too... call me a fangirl... boo hoo my feelings are so hurt. I think that ppl who make fun of ppl for liking a band a lot are dumb... but any way... i read sum where that if any one else would leave the band then they would break up. I doubt COB is going anywhere anytime soon. Oh and um...yeah alexi is so sexy, just to annoy every one who calls anyone a fan boy or girl :lol:

DontHaveAReason said:
Haha, I don't care, I'm obsessed with them too... call me a fangirl... boo hoo my feelings are so hurt. I think that ppl who make fun of ppl for liking a band a lot are dumb... but any way... i read sum where that if any one else would leave the band then they would break up. I doubt COB is going anywhere anytime soon. Oh and um...yeah alexi is so sexy, just to annoy every one who calls anyone a fan boy or girl :lol:

yea and you have 10 fucking posts....

War_Blade said:
i am calm... its called we get about 200 n00bs a mouth that wanna suck the Alexi's dick... it gets annoying... sorry if that offends you but i am giving you a warmer welcome then 99% of the other n00bs i see.

If you want to get the respect of older members post in off topic...

Are you really so retarded you think people actually want your worthless respect? If its annoying get another mesage board, because its not going to stop. Its a COB message board, there are going to be people who really like COB coming here, and I can assure you non of them want your "respect". Not everyone who makes an account goes "I really hope they like me! I gotta make sure not to say the wrong thing or they might make angry faces at me and say harsh things!"

Nontheless, I don't think any of them will quit, and I don't know why people are saying "when it happens". Its my understanding all the members are really happy with the music and are all good freinds with eachother, I don't see a clear reason to quit.

I hope none of the members of COB leave the band. They are all so awsome. Janne better not leave. He's the most talented keyboardist I'v ever heard off. If he leaves, I doubt they can find someone as good on the keys as him. I'm a crazy fan girl too. I LOVE Alexi Laiho. He's the man! LOL

GrimReaper666 said:
I thought Roope was only the session guy? I think they'll get a new guitar player on the next album.

No they wont

And I think the next guy to leave the band is the soundguy.

GrimReaper666 said:
I hope none of the members of COB leave the band. They are all so awsome. Janne better not leave. He's the most talented keyboardist I'v ever heard off. If he leaves, I doubt they can find someone as good on the keys as him. I'm a crazy fan girl too. I LOVE Alexi Laiho. He's the man! LOL
GrimReaper666 said:
I thought Roope was only the session guy? I think they'll get a new guitar player on the next album.

:erk: