LeCab v1.0 is out.

Awesome! Thanks
BTW when I load external impulse f.ex one of Sloan's Laney impulses, I can hear the direct sound on top of that, how to fix?

madmac.jpg

You are all welcome.
Sorry for the Mac users.

@korpse_pop : What are your settings, I mean : mono or stereo, indep or blend, etc. I'll try to help you.

LePou

Haha LePou, I was just asking in the Canadian Metal Release thread about when you're going to release this... and now I see this!

KISSES AND HUGS! (and thank you) :)

When I'm done with my projects this autumn, I'll throw in a donation if I'm not homeless and poor.

Hey Lepou, some of us have come across some bugs. We posted them on another forum so I am quoting the messages here:

ever notice that lecab1.0 sometimes messes up and switches your external loaded impulse with the stock internal one?

Sometimes in Reaper, when I load a project up, it will have switched impulses back ( though it shows to still be loaded) and I have to reload the catharis or guitarhack impulse.

Yeah I've noticed a problem now and then with LeCab in Reaper, but I've always been too busy and forgot to tell LePou.. I've had problems with one of the impulses I'm usually using, Engl cab impulse... So LePou, if you read this, LeCab is great!! but you have to solve some issues with high samplerate impulses

I've told Lepou about a similar bug: sometimes it "fails" to load the impulse and all it comes out is a weird fizzy sound

Yea, I've been having some problems with LeCab in Vegas too. Sometimes if the track is solo'd and I hit play, LeCab goes silent and won't let any sound through. I haven't figured out the right pattern for why it does it, but it's happened several times. For the time being I've gone back to Voxengo for loading impulses until it's resolved.