Questions about LeCab

narcossintese

Nov 4, 2008
Brazil
www.myspace.com
Just today I´ve found LeCab. Looks like an awesome IR solution, much better than the freewares that I´ve used before.

Anyway, I´ve found it a bit confusing to setup with just one impulse. I´m using LeCab on a stereo group after PodFarm. Can someone teach how to make it process a stereo signal with a single impulse file? I mean, the same impulse file affect both (left and right) signals the same way, without messing with panning or blending with other impulses.

46985483.jpg

I´m doing like this:
1: Turn on the whole thing on
2: Turn on Cab 1
3: Turn off Cab 2
4: Load the IR that I want on Cab 1
5: Set the switch to "EXT IR"
6: Now I choose "IND" or "BLEND"?
7: And "MONO" or "STEREO"?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks!
I was worried that the "INDIVIDUAL" setting would be for making each "individual side of the stereo signal coming in" use it´s own impulse. And on the "STEREO/MONO" I was confused if it was about having a stereo or mono source, or if it was about using one or two impulses. This plugin is awesome but it needs a manual! LOL

Thanks!
I was worried that the "INDIVIDUAL" setting would be for making each "individual side of the stereo signal coming in" use it´s own impulse. And on the "STEREO/MONO" I was confused if it was about having a stereo or mono source, or if it was about using one or two impulses. This plugin is awesome but it needs a manual! LOL
It takes some time at the beginning, but I learned how it works after a few minutes from trial and error