LeCto v1.0

I like beta gui better - LEDs were cool,

new gui knobs are too big and ugly,
switch should be raw>vintage>modern,
upper bar where now oversampling is not necessary,as well as gui authors name,

I fucking hate those gui developers ,who want to see your name on the front page? it looks cheap and amateurish.
I made my own gui for 8505,couldn't stand that piece of crap of Requietus,
and now this.

I want to release LeCab2 before jumping into Mac development.

Great plugin man! Speaking of LeCab, I recently noticed that with the panning knobs, they'll reset to <C> if you close a project. I usually have the rhythm guitars at 100 percent R/L in LeCab for the full volume it gives.

GENZ you are so aggressive. You act like a fucking english man, like you are. You are not the king of the world. Everybody deserves respect.

I like beta gui better - LEDs were cool,

new gui knobs are too big and ugly,
switch should be raw>vintage>modern,
upper bar where now oversampling is not necessary,as well as gui authors name,

I fucking hate those gui developers ,who want to see your name on the front page? it looks cheap and amateurish.
I made my own gui for 8505,couldn't stand that piece of crap of Requietus,
and now this.

Fail. Dude, have a little respect. The thing is free, nobody is forcing you to use it. Your nasty opinion could have just been kept to yourself.

Thanks for making these LePou. You rock! :headbang: It would still kick ass without a GUI and Logics standard sliders. (Yeah, I can't use the plug but still thanking you)

GENZ you are so aggressive. You act like a fucking english man, like you are. You are not the king of the world. Everybody deserves respect.

Blaming whole nation is too much,and I'm not English,I'm import.

Fail. Dude, have a little respect. The thing is free, nobody is forcing you to use it. Your nasty opinion could have just been kept to yourself.

I didn't say anything about Lepou's work ,nothing about the sound.
i wanted to suggest finding another gui developer...
...in a rough way,agreed,
sorry about that.

Sounds great without even having to tweak. The mark of a good amp sim.:) Without fail every commercial sim I've ever used sounds like ass without major tweakage but no problems with that here! You should release this as a "fullstack" plugin as you did with the HyBrit. Perhaps bundled with some Mesa cab impulses (I have some, but I don't remember where I got them).

does he have a plugin that loads both an amp sim and an impulse? Would be a great idea, might even cut down on cpu usage if both were in one?

Great plugin man! Speaking of LeCab, I recently noticed that with the panning knobs, they'll reset to <C> if you close a project. I usually have the rhythm guitars at 100 percent R/L in LeCab for the full volume it gives.

yeah ive noticed this too, im always wondering what happened my mixes over night haha, always takes me a minute to figure it no matter how many times ive done it,

but yeah thanks lepou, guna download this now, loved the beta version, thank you,

GUI looks sick man.
Now you gotta have the custom GUIs to emulate the tolex covers that people use to cover their Rectos :p

This GUI is definitely meaner looking than the beta's. Lovin' the black tread plate.

Thanks a bunch Lepou! Look forward to trying it out.