LeCto v1.0

Tried it out on a song I found in this thread.

Dropbox

Mix isn't finished though.

EDIT:
Forgot to say that this plugin is indeed AWSOME! Great work!

EDIT #2:
Just realized that something went wrong when I imported the tracks cause the song is slower than it should be.

Fuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a total win, the GUI is 10x better than the other from the beta, i'll be doin' some tests tonight! and as i've been waiting for the official release of THIS sim. I fucking love you lePou!

LePou Thank you SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love your releases they are all simply awesome!
as soon as my current fucked up financial situation get better expect donation from me.
keep the awesome work you make MANY people happy with it.

Probably pushing my luck here but any chance for a fix in logic 5.5

Presets do no save, im having to redial my preferred settings anytime i use it.

Great amp sim btw lovin it, keeps my gf off my back if im recording late :D

Awesome work as always lepou, the new gui looks amazing! :err: Can't wait to hear what the new raw mode sounds like.

Awesome work!
If you need any beta testers for LeCab 2 with Protools via FXpansion VST2RTAS Wrapper im up for it, been using all your other stuff in this way and its all good.
Will you ever be porting over to RTAS for PC ?

Sounds amazing. You should do the jsm800 2203 next :D

you mean something like this?

http://lepouplugins.blogspot.com/2009/08/hybrit-series.html

lepou_hybrit_series.jpg

BUT, you know what would be nice? Put all the preamps you have now (soloc, hybrit, le456, lextac, legion, lecto) into one plugin and maybe bypassable lecab too, then have a dropdown or something where you can change them, so you would basically have a podfarm/revalver type full guitar suite with a lot of sounds that kick the other suites asses in the face. Also maybe a tubescreamer type deal wouldn't be a bad idea. I would buy that for a dollar, especially if it would be for mac vst or rtas.

Nah I vote for Randall Warhead. :Smokin: There's only one emulated and the world need another one. Emulate it and make IK cry again. :cry: :lol: I dont use their Rectifiers anymore. LeCto is much better, heavier and rawer. :devil: