Lefthander meet Swanooo....Sum of the Fight!!!

I went to a Sox/Cubs game at Wrigley and this dude I know who plays leftie, he lived across the street from the park. So, I went over to his house after the game for some cold ones. He had this old crappy strat on a guitar stand in the corner of his TV room. So I asked him, "Do you play much?" He responded with, "No, not really, I've been very busy with work, so its been a while." So he proceeded to tune this old crappy strat, plug into a micro marshall and absolutely wail out a note-for-note rendition of Eruption. I'll never forget it. Meanwhile I have megapower stage amps and expensive vintage Gibsons and have trouble with Mary Had a Little Lamb. I've hated lefthanded guitar players ever since.

mattcira said:
I went to a Sox/Cubs game at Wrigley and this dude I know who plays leftie, he lived across the street from the park. So, I went over to his house after the game for some cold ones. He had this old crappy strat on a guitar stand in the corner of his TV room. So I asked him, "Do you play much?" He responded with, "No, not really, I've been very busy with work, so its been a while." So he proceeded to tune this old crappy strat, plug into a micro marshall and absolutely wail out a note-for-note rendition of Eruption. I'll never forget it. Meanwhile I have megapower stage amps and expensive vintage Gibsons and have trouble with Mary Had a Little Lamb. I've hated lefthanded guitar players ever since.

someone here once said that Dan isn't a leftie but plays guitar like a leftie.

Hey jester ..very good song embryo you got there.
very prog/metal..

**Jester** said:
Here is a song I have been working on for my band :)

Still very rough as I am still writing it, so towards the end it starts to get a bit confusing until I decide what finally will be there.

Needless to say Swano has influenced it a lot.

http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=06SEFTT07OFPR3NMTO4OV8MNF3

it sounds really great jester! man this is good :) I was inspired to play some bass on this track :) But not much time... tomorrow mornign exam! the last one!!!!

i really like the part at about 40 seconds in the song.. very melodic. reminds me of orchid...

let us hear when you have any updates!

Jester-cool but drum sound too plastic for me
i like guitar sound :headbang:

jkk
wah! :)
man-do you know what about mp3-file too long...
give us please-short mp3( 228 kbs)

From the first seconds this track reminded me Opeth 96!!! That's great!!!
Old Opeth's style is beautiful. Even Opeth can not do such things now.
But you did it!!
Go on!

And where is vocal??!!