Lefty?

guitarfreak409204 said:
Anybody know if ESP is going to make the new Alexi Laiho sig lefty?
nobody makes good lefties:hotjump:
My suggestion would be to go for a Jackson RR1 Lefty, it's a lot cheaper than the Laiho sig, and you get a better guitar.

Elysian893 said:
my suggestions is just kill yourself, as the market is not geared for retards.

Yeah, seriously, go kill yourself... the market isn't geared for you! kill, kill, kill yourself! GOD DAMNIT WHY ARE YOU ALIVE!!!! IT JUST PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH THAT YOUR ALIVE AND LEFT HANDED!!!

GO KILL YOURSELF!! YOUR LEFT HANDED AND RETARDED!!!

@(*#$&#RY&FGYefbehfyvbdc7^#RFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Your Face said:
Yeah, seriously, go kill yourself... the market isn't geared for you! kill, kill, kill yourself! GOD DAMNIT WHY ARE YOU ALIVE!!!! IT JUST PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH THAT YOUR ALIVE AND LEFT HANDED!!!

yahaaaaaa:D
:yell: how bout you shut the fuck up fuckin emo:yell:

just kiddin:headbang:

In Your Face said:

my point exactly :Spin:

Elysian893 said:
my point exactly :Spin:

haha, I know man... I just thought i'd emphasize a little bit..

And, Guitarfreak, i'm a lefty as well... I feel your pain man.

In Your Face said:
haha, I know man... I just thought i'd emphasize a little bit..

And, Guitarfreak, i'm a lefty as well... I feel your pain man.
the guitar i'm building right now in luthiery school is actually symmetrical, the only thing that would be changed to make it a lefty is the cavity routing, and the headstock if you want reverse headstock or regular... its also very sick looking, owns any omgalexi v... but i won't share the design until i have it finished.