let me introduc ece you to drunk gums

aww gummers. all drunken musings can't be winners you know. you gotta take the good and the bad...just practice more! :tickled:

yeh i got a message on aim from a 'gumsandarnold' last night while i was downstairs hahaha. but by the time i read it he had disconnected :(
-neal

BellaNoche said:
haha, i hope you didnt do "drunken dialing"

that is the worst.

drunken text messaging is also pretty bad. i seriously wish someone would just take my mobile away from me and hide it under a pile of soft drinks, when i'm drunk. you do the kind of damage that makes you go "oh god and it seemed such a good idea at the time" the morning after.

I did not do drunk dialing, nor did I do drunk text messaging! In fact, I don't even have a decent mobile, so I'll just take yours Rahvin, since you're so eager to give it away :tickled:

eh, its not all its cracked up to be. ive gotten drunk just about every night since last december. i just quit on tuesday actually(monday being my last night drunk), and its pretty cool. i have energy at work and i dont feel like a total fucking zombie for half the day. sleep is more satisfying as well. sobriety doesnt suck as much as you might think. i also havent had any bud since monday either, although ima start smoking again this weekend. just no more booze.
-neal

Good post neal. I only drink when the occasion permits it, and I enjoy it much more that way! I didn't have anything to do this week, so I thought 'why not'? Makes it more fun that way too

yeh, even though i did have fun every night haha. you just cant get anything done when you're fucked up all the time. and it gets your body in bad shape too. im sure my liver needs some recovery time haha.
-neal

It helps that I'm 15 with parents that don't drink, friends that don't do practically anything that could be considered bad, and no real desire to try any alcohol. If I try it and like it I'm worse off than I am now.

Because im a loser who doesnt party and whos friends dont drink...we sit around all day and have huge LAN parties on Quake III arena with the new mod engine on our alienware computers!

Ok i made that last part up but really most of my friends dont drink...and the ones who do go to parties which i dont hehe. Ima square :(