Lets get this going

xxslick66xx

HACKZILLA
Sep 11, 2002
Hartford, CT C-Town!
Just for shits and giggles I am wondering that everyone has been listening to these days... and don't give me that Slayer shit from ten years ago... I mean recent bands??? What do you guys think are the top metal bands out there now... if any?

Webbastard

the newest band Ive been listening to is Mastodon.................there pretty good........... High on Fire is pretty good to................

Blistered Earth
Bay area thrash from Massachusetts... they just released their first full length and its awesome.

Unexpect
Its so hard to describe what these guys sound like.... from Quebec, Canada they just recently signed with The End records... diverse mellow, heavy, beautiful and brutal all wrapped up in one...

The latest is:
INTERNAL BLEEDING - Onward to mecca (killer!)
JUNGLE ROT - Fueled by hate
PYREXIA - Cruelty beyond submission
STABWOUND - Human boundaries
Music that keep me going!

Here's just a few...and in alphabetical order for your viewing pleasure:

Allfader
Amaran
Anwyl
Ashen Light
Azrael
Bloodbath
Blut Aus Nord
Decapitated
Despondency
Dolorian
Dornenreich
Grenjar
Jack Slater
Overlord Exterminator
Profanum
Rebaelliun
Rotting
Spawn of Possession
Unblessed
Unholy Ghost

Mastodon-old stuff and the new one
Every time I Die- Hot Damn
Lamb of God-All of their cd's
Snot- Get Some (not new at all but I love that cd)
Nailbomb- Point Blank (again, not new but there really hasn't many good "new" bands lately)
Melvins- Bullhead
Carcass
SLAYER- no just kidding I haven't listened to a Slayer in quite some time. Kinda tired of them actually.

Saw In Flames with Nevermore and Shadows Fall 2002(?) and they did , they sucked.............But that concert got me hard core into nevermore

Superjoint
Killswitch Engage
Stretch Armstrong
Bloodsimple
Subject to Change-Some demo I got at a show
Denied NYC-Another local NYHC group

How is Bloodsimple Bobo? I loved V.O.D. and I really like Chris Hamilton's drumwork. Do they have an album out yet or is it just the demo that is available