This is to Bear...a question...

TwizstedJesus

Mar 1, 2004
Ok,I've seen your name on hear for like forever and Im wondering....
Are you the "BearArms" that started listening to Prog and posting on the FatesWarning website about 5 years ago...always asking for which bands to give a try to...furthering your prog education?
The reason I ask is that I was one of those guys throwing out suggestions and it would be strange if it were you.
Just wondering

TwizstedJesus said:
Ok,I've seen your name on hear for like forever and Im wondering....
Are you the "BearArms" that started listening to Prog and posting on the FatesWarning website about 5 years ago...always asking for which bands to give a try to...furthering your prog education?
The reason I ask is that I was one of those guys throwing out suggestions and it would be strange if it were you.
Just wondering

Nope that was a dude over at the Fates forums. I was there for a time, but I just found that to many Bear's in one place where the making for some trouble!!! Someone was bound to call the Ranger anytime!! :loco:

I was from the Siemic Radio/ Perpetual Motion Boards side of things

Bear

gotcha...and Private messages dont get sent by this jesus unless the person receiving is expecting it...sending uninvited messages is considered rude in some circles...and Jesus has a reputation to uphold...you dig? lol