Let's Go Red Sox!!!!

J. said:
no shit. The Killer B's went 1 for 17 in the most important game of their careers.

Boston fans need to shut up about their stupid curse, though. The Astros are 1 of only 6 teams NEVER to have made a World Series appearance, along with the Expos, ROckies, Rangers, Devil Rays, and someone else. Out of those 6 teams, the Astros are the oldest. Now that's a curse.
Hey, that's a good point. You can pretty much expel the Rockies and Devil Rays since they are very young teams. I think it has more to do with one of the greatest players of all-time, Babe Ruth, a baseball icon, specifically told the Red Sox that if they traded him that they would never win a penant. Well fuck you Mr. Ruth. We farted in the general direction of your curse. :wave:

Question from guy that watches 6 baseball games a year:

Why the fuck do the Sox'sz'x' helmets have shit all over them?

Oh, I thought it was some superstition ritual or something.

"Hey put your poop on your helmet and you won't shit out at bat!"

Doomcifer said:
Well, my guess would be because they use that tar on their hands for grip when batting, so it gets on the hat when they put it on their head.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Yep, it's pine tar. They put it on the middle of ther bats and then grip it so some of the pine tar gets on their batting gloves, and gives a firmr grip on the bat, so it doesn't slip when they swing. Snce they adjust their helmets after every pitch, it naturally rubs off on the helmet and makes it look like crap after 162 games a year.

Or you can be like Moises Alou and not use any batting gloves, instead pissing on your hands to toughen them up. :ill:

I don't see how that would make any sense. Besides, wouldn't you WANT calluses so your hands wouldn't be as sensitive to abrasion and shock?

Not that I use moisturizer but I'll test out Moises theory and let ya'll know. :loco:

Ya, I picked up from some dude from GEMM.com for $14 + s&h which is probably too much but I was rrreeally stoned at the time and was too lazy to look elsewhere. :tickled: Anyways, it is an amazing album. I thank thee for tuning me into them.

Also, I read that they are going to be releasing their follow-up at the begining - mid next year. Should kick a lot of ass in the metal community if people would just hear about them.

And to solidify how boring this series is, the chode from Cruud just sang for the 7th inning stretch.

I was hoping St. Louis would win at least one stinkin' game, but it doesn't look like it'll happen now.

Anti-Cards and pro-Sox people are happy, pro-I-wanted-to-see-an-interesting-series fans are not.

I'm going to go look for the lunar eclipse through a shitload of rain clouds now.

BLOOD MOON RRRRRRRAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!! :kickass: