Let's Go Red Sox!!!!

Driving around through mud in the middle of nowhere to catch the Blood Moon while blasting Type O Negative

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Red Sox breaking their curse

when the ROckets won the NBA championship two years in a row, I don't think there was rioting. At least I don't remember any.

J. said:
Thugged out? Houston? Thugged out is New York and Los Angeles. We're chill down here.

Ha ha, you've obviously never been to NYC. Your location says "Woodlands" right? Isn't that one of the upscale outer sections of Houston where corporations hide?

Houston is totally thugged out! It's got one of the highest crime rates in the States (per capita), lol.

If you want to make a comparison, use cities like Atlanta and New Orleans, not civilized places like NYC and Los Angeles :cool:

GrumpyDwarf said:
civilized places like NYC and Los Angeles :cool:
:lol: Holy shit dude, have you ever been to LA? Oh man, that cesspool has been vomitting all over So. California for decades!

One Inch Man said:
:lol: Holy shit dude, have you ever been to LA? Oh man, that cesspool has been vomitting all over So. California for decades!

I did indeed include L.A. with a degree of tongue in cheek, but yes, I've been to L.A. 3 times during my adult life. With the exception of Inglewood, Watts & Compton - be fair, they're fairly isolated - there is absolutely nothing "thugged out" in Los Angeles.

Okay, I wasn't sure if the :cool: was to convey sarcasm or not, heehee.

LA blows. I'd say spend some more time there to find out just how terrible it is, but I'd never curse that venture on anyone. :loco:

J. said:
Of course I have. It was quite crap.

Every city has it's good areas and it's bad areas.

Sure, of course they do. Some cities bad areas are FAR MORE prevalent and noticeable than others though (i.e. Atlanta, Washington, D.C., New Orleans, etc.)

Where did you go in NYC, and more importantly, when? Because New York City is far and away the safest, cleanest city of its size. I'd like to say in the world, but I've never been to places like London, Tokyo, Paris, Rome, or any of the India/Southeast Asia/South American large-scale cities. I'm willing to wager it's a fuckload cleaner & safer than any of them, though (except maybe Tokyo).

I mean, unless you were hanging out in Washington Heights, Queensbridge or the South Bronx, you can't say NYC was a) dirty or b) unsafe.

:lol:

It's funny, since LA was the only major city I ever visited while growing up, I just always assumed all big cities were terrible. Every one I've been to over the past several years has proven me wrong. Great food, great art, great music, but shitty people. Damn shame really, LA should kick ass.