Lets kill Slatanictrash

Haha

You guys have witnessed my magical ability to deflect the shit away from me

1264.gif

Honestly, I like everyone on here most of the time. Slatanictrash hasn't trolled too much lately so its all good bro!
*Totally non-gay man hug!* :D

Honestly, I like everyone on here most of the time. Slatanictrash hasn't trolled too much lately so its all good bro!
*Totally non-gay man hug!* :D

Thanks, I'm touched

*returns hug in totally non-gay man hug*

Gauge his eyes out with the apostrophe missing from his topic title...

Fuckin critic

Can anyone no make a mistake here anymair????

I am suffering from Diddyirtis

Oh I was meant to say, thanks Dave for comparing me to a silverback, one of my favourite animals, looks ferocious, capable of standing up for oneself but really is a genteel giant

:heh:

I hate punctuation, it so confusing, I wished I could speak Gaelic and I wouldn't have to worry about those cumbersome apostrophe's

Oh BTW you missed the Y when you were trying to type the word THEY

:lol::lol::lol:

Okay, here's quick guide that might just save your life. Diddy, you should also pay attention to this:

THE APOSTROPHE

Use an apostrophe when contracting two words into one shorter word:

e.g. "Let's kill Slatanicthrash" (The apostrophe here stands for the missing "u" in "Let us").
"It's vital that we destroy Slatanicthrash" (The apostrophe here stands for the missing "i" in "it is").

Also, we have the possessive apostrophe:

e.g. "Slatanicthrash's eyes must be gauged out" (here it signifies that the eyes belong to Slatanicthrash).

The position of the apostrophe changes to the end of the word if you are signalling that something belongs to more than one person:

e.g. "The boy's eyes were gauged out" (If the eyes belong to one boy)
"The boys' eyes were gauged out (If the eyes of multiple boys have been gauged out)
This is also an example demonstrating how the meaning of a sentence can be changed simply by moving or omitting the apostrophe, and thus precisely why such a tiny little dash is important.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER use an apostrophe when pluralising anything. "Culture Club have awesome song's" is wrong on every single level. This rule is still true when the word ends with a vowel, e.g. "rare demo's" is still wrong.

Also "1980's" and "1990's" do NOT require an apostrophe, though I gather the Americans have a different opinion on this.

My apologies, and I know I'm fighting a losing battle and look like a pedantic oaf but I'm fed up with the internet shitting all over my eyes.

NEXT WEEK: CAPITAL LETTERS AND FULL STOPS! DON'T MISS IT!

Okay, here's quick guide that might just save your life. Diddy, you should also pay attention to this:

THE APOSTROPHE

e.g. "Let's kill Slatanicthrash" (The apostrophe here stands for the missing "u" in "Let us").
"It's vital that we destroy Slatanicthrash" (The apostrophe here stands for the missing "i" in "it is").

e.g. "Slatanicthrash's eyes must be gauged out" (here it signifies that the eyes belong to Slatanicthrash).

The position of the apostrophe changes to the end of the word if you are signalling that something belongs to more than one person:

"The boys' eyes were gauged out (If the eyes of multiple boys have been gauged out)
This is also an example demonstrating how the meaning of a sentence can be changed simply by moving or omitting the apostrophe, and thus precisely why such a tiny little dash is important.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER use an apostrophe when pluralising anything. "Culture Club have awesome song's" is wrong on every single level. This rule is still true when the word ends with a vowel, e.g. "rare demo's" is still wrong.

Also "1980's" and "1990's" do NOT require an apostrophe, though I gather the Americans have a different opinion on this.

My apologies, and I know I'm fighting a losing battle and look like a pedantic oaf but I'm fed up with the internet shitting all over my eyes.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

THE APOSTROPHE

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
let the pedanticism continue.

Wow

He's a good teacher, I just wished my teachers were just as good as Caveman Ninja

\m/(*!*)

I always wished that I could speak Gaelic.

You can sing in Gaelic if you want, just check out a great Scottish band called Runrig

They were one of my favourite bands in the early 90's, Runrig were massive at this point till Donnie Munro left the band to become a politicitan, Runrig are still performing today but not to the same crowds in their heyday

Wow

He's a good teacher, I just wished my teachers were just as good as Caveman Ninja

m/(*!*)

You can sing in Gaelic if you want, just check out a great Scottish band called Runrig

They were one of my favourite bands in the early 90's, Runrig were massive at this point till Donnie Munro left the band to become a politicitan, Runrig are still performing today but not to the same crowds in their heyday

A question for you and siobhan on this topic. Do I really have any right to learn your language? I'm American as all hell, and have no relationship to scotland or ireland aside from my great grandparents. I mean i think(although I'm not sure) that if someone from England/Ireland showed up in Greenville or Boone and started speaking in high southern like my grandmother or my great uncle I might think "why the hell is this fool speaking like that?" I personally hate the public use of it and only use it when I'm around my extended family on holidays.