lets play.. CREATE A BAND NAME

Sorrow's End (I think this might already be taken)

or My name Zoracxis

I already have an idea what kind of band Sorrow's End may be, kind of a doom/black metal band with some jazzy stylings

Zoracxis would be a Power/Thrash-Speed/Grind/Death Metal with some black metal influences and having that in your face attitude (not like Shitknot though)

a 2 local bands...

chale ways! (its spanish slang for something i can't remember...its like...an i'm gonna kickyour ass thing)

the pull out method (atleast i think they're local)

some other names....

Mary Raped God
Euphoric Impalement
Bleeding Zygote
Dehumanized
Blistering Flesh
Hellbound
Suicide Junkies

Dude, Where's My Cartilage?
Flim-flamming Grifters
Ferme ta y'eule!
Midrift
Jesus was a Jedi
Heretic Lepers
Cinnamon Incense
No Means Nomenclature
Olivetti M400-40
Juida Madian

The Filty Skanks, but that's already taken. still think "phhbbbbbpp" (fart sound) is a good band name! Toxic Shock Syndrome! AH HA HA HA HA! Don't know if I'd want to see the album cover!! It would be perfect if Toxic Shock Syndrome were signed to Fetal Tampon Disease Records, i think that's the name, he he he he he he

that reminds me of one of my favorite rock monster stories...not really my style of music, but funny episode, L7 guitarist Donita Sparks pausing in the middle of a song to remove her tampon, hurling it into the audience...I've always envisioned some 16 yr old kid, drunk out of his mind, headbanging and yelling "woooooo!!! woooooo!!!", when suddenly he's hit in the face with her intimate missile:lol: