let's rank all the Anthrax albums!

then 'Burst' is the most beautiful terrible song i've ever heard. IMO it's one of the best on the album. i can see 'Volume 8' is everybody's darling.

Well IMO it's pretty boring. I've made fun of that album in the past, but it's probably the best album to listen to while pissed off. The other Bush albums have grown on me, but I just feel alot of it is poser metal, following the trends.

Best Bush song ever is Last Train Home. It wasn't anywhere as a download so I had to import it from Youtube. Great song!

It wasn't anywhere as a download so I had to import it from Youtube. Great song!

you can also buy their cd 'Symbol Of Salvation' if you like 'Last Train Home' so much, Saint cd's are cheap, you can find them in a bargain bin for less than $5.00 like Stomp 442. my faves off 'Symbol' are 'Hanging Judge' and 'Burning Question'.

1. Spreading The Disease (+ Madhouse, - Gung-Ho, although it's also good)
2. Among The Living (+ I Am The Law, -Caught In A Mosh/Imitation of Life)
3. State of Euphoria (+ Be All, End All / Schism, - 13)
4. Persistence of Time (hard to say, i'm gonna update soon)
5. Fistful of Metal (+ Howling Furies / Panic / Across the River, - Deathrider) / Demos [all before Fistful of Metal] (hard to say, gonna update soon)

I haven't heard albums from Bush era, and I'm gonna update soon with albums with him!

1. SOWN (+ 1000 points of hate / - Black lodge)
2. POT (+ In my world / - Blood)
3. WCFYA (+ Anyplace but here / - Safe home)
4. ATL (+ N.F.L. / - Indians)
5. 442 (+ American Pompeii / - Riding shotgun) If the Japan or updated versions are counted the best song is Grunt & click.
6. STD (+ S.S.C. - Stand or fall / - Medusa)
7. Vol 8 (+ Crush / - 604)
8. SOE (+ Who cares wins / - 13)
9. FOM (+ Panic / - Soldiers of metal)

1. POT (-Got the Time +everything else)
2. ATL (+NFL -Indians)
3. Vol. 8 (+ Inside Out -Alpha Male) I can't explain why I like this album so much, I just do
4. STD (+Madhouse -Medusa)
5. SOWN (+Room for One More -C11H17N2O2S Na)
6. SOE (+Finale' -Antisocial)
7. 442 (+Random Acts -Riding Shotgun) {+what Arg Hamster said about Grunt & Click}
8. FOM (+Deathrider -Soldiers of Metal)
9. WCFYA (+What Doesn't Die -Safe Home)

1 SOWN (+ only - packaged rebellion)
2 ATL (+ i am the law - one world)
3 STD (+ madhouse - medusa)
4 POT (+ blood - H8red)
5 S442 (+ rasv - bare)
6 SOE (+ be all end all - misery loves company)
7 FFOM (+ metal thrashing mad - panic)
8 WCFYA (+ what doesn't die ----------------safe home (worst song ever))
9 V8 (+ crush - too many to choose from!)

WCFYA and V8 are both terrible, terrible albums - nothing to do with who was singing, just simply the sound of a band that has lost it's creative spark. It's sad to have to admit this about my favourite band, but at least they continue to put on a good show.

8 WCFYA (+ what doesn't die ----------------safe home (worst song ever))
9 V8 (+ crush - too many to choose from!)

WCFYA and V8 are both terrible, terrible albums - nothing to do with who was singing, just simply the sound of a band that has lost it's creative spark. It's sad to have to admit this about my favourite band, but at least they continue to put on a good show.

same here, WCFYA + V8 are my least fav. Anthrax records, Stomp was much weaker than SOWN, WCFYA is much weaker than Stomp and Vol.8 is their worst, listened to it yesterday, was ok but 'P&V', 'Toast' & 'Killing Box' are unlistenable to my ears. you seem to have nearly the same taste as i with the exception that i like 'Fistful' & 'SOE' more than 'Stomp' & POT.

same here, WCFYA + V8 are my least fav. Anthrax records, Stomp was much weaker than SOWN, WCFYA is much weaker than Stomp and Vol.8 is their worst, listened to it yesterday, was ok but 'P&V', 'Toast' & 'Killing Box' are unlistenable to my ears. you seem to have nearly the same taste as i with the exception that i like 'Fistful' & 'SOE' more than 'Stomp' & POT.

Right on bro! Back in the late 80s/early 90s I would have said SOE was my absolute favourite album but it hasn't aged as well as some of their others. POT I wasn't too keen on when it came out but I guess its like a fine wine that has improved with age! Fistful has some great tunes on it but it loses out thanks to Turbins vocals and the production.

1-We've come for you all - Strap it on
2-Persistance of time - In my world
3-Sound of white noise - Room for one more
4-Among the living - Horror of it all or Skeletons
5-Stomp 442 - In a zone
6-State of Euphoria - Be all end all
7-Spreading the disease - Gung Ho
8-Volume 8 - P&V
9-Fist full of metal - Deathrider