Let's Talk About Guns

I've only ever fired a Ruger something at a range a few years ago. I wouldn't mind going back and learning the basics on proper gun handling and operating but that's about it.

You live in Dallas. How have you not learned it already?

Hell, just go to Fort Worth for an hour, you'll absorb it through osmosis. Fucking Fort Worth.

Jeff

I dunno if I could carry a concealed gun on me, or just a loaded one in general in public... you have to be twice as nice when you carry one because of the natural temptation to misuse that advantage, which could end badly. :p

importantly, protection! I dont want ANYONE to attempt to harm myself or my family.
You wanna protect yourself by telling the guy with a ski mask on to take the tv and dont hurt us.... I'll shoot the motherfucker before he has a chance to hurt anyone.
Quit listening to your pussy ass Euro politicians. Guns are quite necessary, theres no way you can get rid of them all.

]

okok for a hobby i understand now but im glad were listening to these "pussy ass Auro politicians" so that not every nutcase can buy a dangerous weapon, and i know you can never get rid of all guns even here in europe...but i think its alot safer when they are illigal then when they are not

okok for a hobby i understand now but im glad were listening to these "pussy ass Auro politicians" so that not every nutcase can buy a dangerous weapon, and i know you can never get rid of all guns even here in europe...but i think its alot safer when they are illigal then when they are not
Nah, not here. Most of the criminal element would continue getting their needs supplied, we run on big business, which skirts law. :p I'd only feel safe with no guns if everyone could carry a sword.

That kind of thing might work over there in Wonderland but in the States things aren't the same. We had guns pretty well fucking controlled at VA Tech (it's hard to control guns more than banning them outright, last I checked) and all it did was leave the law-abiding helpless. Now can it or I'll stab the next OT with a carefully sharpened banana.

Jeff

ft. worth >>> dallas, indeed. other than the historic stockyards district, ft. worth is not all COWBOYS AND GUNS YEEHAW. but it really is a much more pleasant city & downtown area than dallas. dallas is too metrosexual these days :loco:

both cities do have their ghetto parts, of course...

oh yes, the fudge shop too. that's in the stockyards though. and it's right across the street from a real western day whorehouse turned bed & breakfast!