"LID - In The Mushroom" is it worth buying??

Actually, I was extremely dissapointed by it, uninteresting rockish stuff, people say it sounds much like Trouble, I wouldn't know, anyway, i remember some people saying they liked it.

for th esheer fact that they are called LID i wana listen to em. its like a slang word used instead of 'lad' e.g this party is proper shit lid or im getting off see ya later like lid

a few of the basic tracks were kinda written but i put me own stamp on them. the rest i come up with the riffs etc.

flebbie said:
Hmm some different opinions, but thats allright, think I'm going to buy it anyway
hmm, i don't know if you can still find it, cause i looked it up on the computer in the cd-store were i work, and it says that it's out of order, so.. and i don't have it my own either, ..

If you like masters of reality and other hippie kind of rock or even stoner rock you might dig it quite a bit. If you like trouble alot and like anathema go for it, just dont spend too much. it aint a revelation or nothin

Oi. There's one bonus track, it's the cover of Don't Let Me Down, as previously heard on the Peaceville X compilation. Peaceville is teh suxors. They should put live tracks for bonuses rather than songs that have already been released.