Life after the IMBB General Chat

no problems here on my end. I was going to take a long break anyway after this GMETID Tour and so I have. I occasionally stop in the BB, but leave quite quickly. I`ve talked all the Maiden talk one can talk over the past 23 years. Time for me to step aside and let the kids have their fun.

It was great right before Skunk took over. Mark left it perfectly furnished before that wench trashed the place and turned it into a haven for babies and idiots. I'm glad I had the self-reverence to leave it willingly before the board became even near closed, although I could see it was well on its way. If she'd added another moderator, I thought the BB was gonna explode.
Anyway, I'm grateful for the Symphony X forum and others like this one.

I'm glad it went. I'm saying this even though I've got some lovely memories of the place. :) It sank to lows I couldn't have imagined in 2003. I should have left but I simply couldn't so I'm glad they solved my dilemma for me. But the main reason I'm glad its gone is I don't have to come across the republican psycho ward escapees and ofcourse the despicable NJ clan.

since the BB has gone to hell i've found refuge and piece of mind here. not that the old BB was that good in its final days of 'glory' anyways. Mark did have that BB running well during the days of glory. it was almost like a dynasty. well now the dynasty is well...dead...literally.

i've slowly seen more and more converts from the old bb....the good ones....come over here...but many still remain over there, trying their best to continue talking about one band for the entire span of their existance...which for me is impossible since i constantly love to explore and discover. so fuck that, i am glad i'm here, and, coincidentally, a few days before the BB died, i broke up with my ex-girlfriend and got with an AWESOME girl that i am with to this day. so i've been fuckin happy!

ProgMetalFan said:
I don't really care that the IMBB is stupid now... I've moved on to the music of Sting.

Really?

Assuming that you're serious, then you have made a good decision. Police was a great great band. A mainstream pop/rockband that had a huge amounth of originality and a definite art-rock flavour in their music. I also have "Dreaming Of Blue Turtles" and it's really good.
I don't care for Sting's newer stuff though...

Tangerine Dreamer... I highly suggest you check out Sting's 1991 album "The Soul Cages"... I just got it (thanks to SoundMaster's recommendation).. and it's extremely good... very dark, broording, introspective, lush... I think it would be something you would really like, Ben.

The Real Moonchild said:
I hated the whole arabian thing.
you`re such a racist!! we don`t need your kind here on this bb!! What gives you the right to hate the whole Arabian thing??:hotjump: Go burn a cross you racist!!!

:Spin:

John Silver said:
But the main reason I'm glad its gone is I don't have to come across the republican psycho ward escapees and ofcourse the despicable NJ clan.
The NJ Clan still rules!! \m/\m/ You loved the clan more than the clan did!!:tickled: One of you freakin ninnies made that whole thing up about a clan(I think it was superconductor/digitalman who came up with it when Carla was still posting). One of the funniest bits ever on the internet!! Absolutely classic imho. God(or GAWD)we had so much fun with that clan thing. I do miss that I will say. Ya gotta admit, we had almost the entire board believing there was actually a clan that ran the board. We even came up with the shortened set list for the North American Maiden Tour as well!! Our influence was enormous!! :D

John Silver said:
I'm glad it went. I'm saying this even though I've got some lovely memories of the place. :) It sank to lows I couldn't have imagined in 2003. I should have left but I simply couldn't so I'm glad they solved my dilemma for me. But the main reason I'm glad its gone is I don't have to come across the republican psycho ward escapees and ofcourse the despicable NJ clan.
What do you have against Republicans and the NJ Clan?
Can someone inform me as to why Mark left and Skunk took over, what was that all about?

Ray_M said:
The NJ Clan still rules!! \m/\m/ You loved the clan more than the clan did!!:tickled: One of you freakin ninnies made that whole thing up about a clan(I think it was superconductor/digitalman who came up with it when Carla was still posting). One of the funniest bits ever on the internet!! Absolutely classic imho. God(or GAWD)we had so much fun with that clan thing. I do miss that I will say. Ya gotta admit, we had almost the entire board believing there was actually a clan that ran the board. We even came up with the shortened set list for the North American Maiden Tour as well!! Our influence was enormous!! :D
The only reason anyone would believe that you and your shitstain mates 'ran' that BB would be that you got away with abuse, racism and overt harrassment when others were banned for saying 'this board sucks' and so on.........I can only assume that is because you were/are a cock swallower of the highest order.
Not only that, but I can only assume that your bloated sense of self importance was boosted by being a regular top 5 place getter in various 'Biggest jerk on the BB' polls..........

Nightwing said:
The only reason anyone would believe that you and your shitstain mates 'ran' that BB would be that you got away with abuse, racism and overt harrassment when others were banned for saying 'this board sucks' and so on.........I can only assume that is because you were/are a cock swallower of the highest order.
Not only that, but I can only assume that your bloated sense of self importance was boosted by being a regular top 5 place getter in various 'Biggest jerk on the BB' polls..........