life changing experiences?

yesterday in the bus i thought of posting the same thread like, but i forgot today cheers dunc

jan 6 1978 - when i was born
aug 23 1998 - when i was 'reborn'

toolsofthetrade said:
my dad died and my eyes opened up.
Have you seen the movie "The Hours"? There Virginia Woolf is writing a book and her husband asks her if she's done. She sais almost, but someone has got to die first. He asks her why and she answers something like "so the others would learn to appreciate life".. That was impressing because the same thing happened to me just a few months before I saw it.

Eos said:
Have you seen the movie "The Hours"? There Virginia Woolf is writing a book and her husband asks her if she's done. She sais almost, but someone has got to die first. He asks her why and she answers something like "so the others would learn to appreciate life".. That was impressing because the same thing happened to me just a few months before I saw it.

its sometimes very hard not to think that way.

shelley said:
"so the others would learn to appreciate life".. That was impressing because the same thing happened to me just a few months before I saw it.
if i may ask, what happened, and how old were you back den?

there's this theory about the fact that around every 7th life year, there's a change, something important. around my 7th year (until i was 12 or sth) i experienced being cast out, everywhere, except in my family.
i was about 14 when i discovered my 'creativity', and 20 when daddio flew off, a year later i went to live on me own.

cant wait what happens next in about 2 yrs ;)

1990 moving back to Austria
2000 (?) surviving the earthquake in Istanbul
2002 moving to Innsbruck
2003 going to Ireland

... I'm sure there might be some more but thats just the first thing coming up in my mind now...