life changing experiences?

1983 - I borrowed some Motorhead/Megadeth and Metallica albums from an older guy
1996 - Bought a Front Line Assembly album out of curiosity
2002 - I met my girlfriend at a festival she was working on http://www.fadeinfestival.com/fadein2002.htm
2004 - Saw a player of my fave team (Fehér) dying while he was playing. That image will never leave my mind and it led me to that uncontrollable thought that life is short.

1991: grew my hair long and ppl started acting very differently towards me (age 16)
1993: went to live on my own, freedom! (age 18)
1998: mental breakdown and therapy (age 23)

20th April 1983: Born.

1988: Go back to living with my mother and stepfather after a few years spent living with my grandfather and his new wife because my parents couldn't afford to keep me.

1989: Me, my mother, my stepfather and my newborn brother move in with my grandfather.

1993: Start secondary school, alternately the happiest and most miserable time of my life so far.

1998 (approx): Start reading about Satanism, my first serious venture into occultism or philosophy.

1999: My first girlfriend, my second girlfriend, my first kiss, and my first guitar.

2000: My first fan mail, from an Electrovomit listener in Romania. Sacked from my first real job for "Gross Industrial Misconduct" (using the company network to download MP3s and Flash games). Go back to university.

2003/04: My mother and stepfather split up. Me, my brother and my mother move into a new house together with her new fiance.

Alwin said:
1991: grew my hair long and ppl started acting very differently towards me (age 16)
1993: went to live on my own, freedom! (age 18)
1998: mental breakdown and therapy (age 23)
Thats quite similar to myself, except the brain-bads were about age 20 for me and the hair-grow mightve been 15

for me it started when I just didn't want to born and it took quite much (poor Mom). doctors told Mom that my brain could have been damaged during the birth and this may cause substantial sensitiveness.
think that doctor knew something...

marginalé said:
graspop 99 ?
no offense people, but some of the things you mention (like the one randomly quoted here) are definitely not life changing. a freakin festival? :erk:

i have none really. nothing that instantly comes to mind at least.

Dora said:
Actually, ALL people have to die... LOL
7-verbundene-Augen-Essen.jpg

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138658&page=3

:erk: :erk: :erk:

sol83 said:
no offense people, but some of the things you mention (like the one randomly quoted here) are definitely not life changing. a freakin festival? :erk:

Well, if that was the catalyst for a move into or out of a "metal" lifestyle for example then yeah, I'd say it could be life-changing.