life, jobs etc.

When I was young I wanted to become a person who takes care of bunnies :lol: I also though you have to leave your shoes outside the store when you go shopping, and I was scared of black doors.. :rolleyes:
To the point...I'm studying now in senior high, and I went there because I had no idea what I want to do with my life. I have about 1,5 years left and I still don't know what I want to do. I'll probably go to study more, to the university to study languages, psychology...I don't know. On the other hand, I'm getting quite tired of studying. I'd also like to have an own music store, where would only be GOOD music, a lot of good music, posters, shirts and all kind of music stuff.
Well, time will show what happens :)

I am a senior in high school, and for the last few years I have been interested in pursuing a computer job. Lately, I haven't had the drive or interest to get into that major. I completely changed the direction I want to go. Earlier this year, I definitely knew that I wanted to go to a more technical college and probably study computer engineering or computer science.

For the past few weeks, I have lost all motivation in school and become totally uninterested. Therefore, I have decided that I am going to a more laid-back college(in the mountains) and just do a general major. My dad and grandparents have saved money for me to go to college so I am not gonna just throw that opportunity away. I am going to keep my options open and just do what feels right for me. I want to have fun while I am here and not stress over a job.

The college I plan to go to is mainly an art/music school. I am sure that I will start playing guitar a lot more, but I know how hard it is to get in the music industry. I don't believe I'll directly do something with music, but I think there will definitely be musical influence somewhere in there. I even thought about just trying to own my own (metal)music store. I think that would be fun. I also somewhat thought about pursuing something basic and more business-oriented with computers, possibly Management Information Systems, and try to start my own computer business from home. I just think that would be too much hassle.

For me right now, I am just trying to keep things as simple as possible. I don't want to take extra challenging courses because that creates stress. Then, when I am done with those courses I get a stressful job. I go to this ass-raping job for the rest of my life or until I die of a heart attack. I don't want this, and I will avoid this at all costs. I just want to keep things simple, make enough money to pay my bills and have room for some material things, and just enjoy life as much as I can. I have always wanted to travel(and probably will), but I don't think I could live like Luke. Although, I could probably handle and might enjoy just going from place to place and picking up odd-jobs wherever. I think I just need something more stable than that.

Again, I am only 17 and ideally have no clue of what I want to do with my life. I think I am taking the right steps(for me) now in order to live how I want to live. I just want college to be less demanding but not a complete waste of time, much like I want my life to be.