limited edition lamentations dvd?

I dont think those pictures are of a digipak, it looks more like a cover has been poorly printed off and inserted into the sleeve. As you can see the black underneath. Usually Digi's are actaully printed on the plastic.

There's no difference at all between my copy and the one being sold on eBay, which you seem to perceive as some kind of a limited edition. They're all the same.

Mine came in a digibook, and all the other ones I saw at the store were digibooks? :p

I figured there WASN'T a normal dvd case edition...I wish I'd gotten that instead!

Anyway, yes, a digibook edition obviously exists if I have one, it's just the concert and the documentary, so I'm sure it's the same as the normal version besides having a cardboard case. :p

I have the digipack too. No, there is nothing different about it, at least that I can tell. So, nothing special, just a cardboard cover. I didn't even know it was "limited"....it was just the copy I bought. Interesting to note though, they had a normal copy at Tower when I got mine....and I only bought digi 'cause it was cheaper.

Collectible my ass.

I have the normal hard case one. I ordered it from The End Records. It's NTSC not PAL. The digibook on is just the North American Release that came out on the 24th of February. I really have no clue where The End got mine from, but it's NTSC and hardcase :D