Lindgren's Departure:(

Martyrsepitaph

New Metal Member
Feb 13, 2008
Why did he leave the band? any ideas? i have one, Opeth is going in a different musical direction than peter. i don't know if you ever noticed, but peter rarely ever solo's, yet he is a better guitarist than mike. i used to think this is because mike's a huge control freak, but maybe it's because peter is into a different style than mike. if you have any ideas, id like to hear them :err:

Well Peter left for very noble reasons IMO. Long story short, he basically said that the reason he left was because he was loosing inspiration, and he did not
want Opeth to sound bad. Correct me if im wrong guys i couldnt find the interview i got this info from so im going off memory here.

Well Peter left for very noble reasons IMO. Long story short, he basically said that the reason he left was because he was loosing inspiration, and he did not
want Opeth to sound bad. Correct me if im wrong guys i couldnt find the interview i got this info from so im going off memory here.

You're wrong. it was a love triangle.

Anders Nordin's departure :-(
Why did he leave the band? any ideas? i have one, Opeth is going in a different musical direction than anders. i don't know if you ever noticed, but anders rarely ever solo's, yet he is a better drummer than mike. i used to think this is because mike's a huge control freak, but maybe it's because anders is into a different style than mike. if you have any ideas, id like to hear them

Who's Peter?! :S

piratenparty_lander-als-peter-pan.jpg

Rumor has it that he left when Mendez Decided to cut his hair.
He wouldn't stand touring with a band mender with short hair.
It Just wouldn't be cool.