Does Opeth have pets?

For the love of all that is holy! Role on the next opeth tour so people can discuss something remotly interesting, i mean does opeth have pets?
Who gives a shit if mike has a giant hippo and he has to get up at 5:30am every morning to clean the giant mass of shit out of its cage or whatever a hippo might inhabit.
Please music related i beg of you : (

Wow, Don Corleone, we sure aren't getting off to a good start :erk: . I don't know if you're some big dude on this forum (judging by your 10,700 posts), but right now, I'm not a big fan of you. You need to lighten up (and I DON'T mean the way you probably do....) and think before you post. Not everyone is always going to be all super-serious all the time.

Thanks to everyone who answered my question!!!:headbang: Opeth should have a show on animial planet, lol :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, Don Corleone, we sure aren't getting off to a good start :erk: . I don't know if you're some big dude on this forum (judging by your 10,700 posts), but right now, I'm not a big fan of you. You need to lighten up (and I DON'T mean the way you probably do....) and think before you post. Not everyone is always going to be all super-serious all the time.

Thanks to everyone who answered my question!!!:headbang: Opeth should have a show on animial planet, lol :p

youuuu're an idiot... eod...

why does everything HAVE to be opeth related exactly?

Why does everything have to be Opeth related on an Opeth forum:Smug: ??? I think you need to get a cute little puppy to cuddle with! Come on, have a little fun!

juust because its an opeth forum doesnt mean it 100% has to be all about opeth...

this is the worst thread ever. i'm a huge fan, but i honestly can't believe the god status that you guys have given this band. it must be creepy for them to visit this forum

blownaway.jpg