Opeth is alive

This forum never ceases to amaze me. How do you even respond to some of these fucked up comments? Well, I'll just wait and see, for someone will say something completely unreal.

n00b? you might want to compare yours and the date he joined....

Ive been listening to Opeth since 1998 and I just joined today so I guess i'm a noob too. The date someone joins has absolutely no baering on his knowledge of the band. You guys really need to grow up seems there is a lot of immaturity on this forum. Who cares if someone is a "noob." The point of this forum obviously is for people who love Opeth to be able to debate and discuss them amongst each other. :kickass:

Welcome to the Opeth forum! One thing, you must leave your ability to discern sarcastic comments at the door...There is a lot of immaturity on this forum, but it does provide for a couple laughs here and there.

:Smug: I'm going to have to go ahead and call bullshit on your opinion. You're entitled to it, but I don't think you're being honest. If you really care that much for the band then why are you here? Trolling for high fives? Looking for someone to pat you on the back? For that to happen you won't have to state more of a case than, "since the new line up and the album Ghost reverie, Opeth stands up" and "Opeth is now, a towering statue above other classic metal bands". That really tells us fanboys all we need to know. However, if you want to be more specific in your praise, please type away since that's what we're really about 'round these here parts...

Wow, someone takes things a bit too seriously...

It's ok to like Ghost Reveries. However, saying Opeth is alive because you like one album out of their whole (8 records) discography is just stupid. With Opeth always doing the opposite of what people expect them to do, there will always be people who will like their work.

Ghost Reveries is, in my opinion, one of the best albums Opeth has recorded along with Blackwater Park and Still Life.

I'm 31, and I'm a real fan of Opeth since Still life. For me Opeth was at his best at Black Water Park . I really love Damnation and deliverance too. But since the new line up and the album Ghost reverie, Opeth stands up .
For me, Opeth is now, a towering statue above other classic metal bands.
Opeth was my favourite band among alls the bands i've listened to for 20 years of music.

Really impressed and happy.... :kickass:

:OMG: You are 31?

@ retards: read the first post on the "Opeth is dead" forum before commenting on this thread please.

Thanks.

uh, wtf is going on? why not play nice folks? the only thing that is accomplished by belligerence and offensiveness is that the good people leave the board and it degenerates. but i guess that's already where it's at...???

at any rate. opeth IS alive. things change. love it or leave it. ;-o