Opeth Concerts Should be Longer

It would be cool if the band, in the middle of Advent of something just stop and scream PIZZA BREAK! (the crowd goes crazy) them the band start grabbing pizzas and Mikael says "so who wants cheese and tomato" theaudience cheer and Mike points and smiles at the a section of the crowd nodding his head as he throws the pizz into the crowd themafter that the band continue with that first major acoustic bit of Advent

that would be cool

:lol:
We are Opeth from Stockholm, Sweden. :cheers: We're going to play something we haven't played live too many times. I hope you enjoy this number, Serenity Painted Digiorno.

right at 4:22, they can have Per hand out pizza to the crowd
per.JPG

FUBAR said:
It would be cool if the band, in the middle of Advent of something just stop and scream PIZZA BREAK! (the crowd goes crazy) them the band start grabbing pizzas and Mikael says "so who wants cheese and tomato" theaudience cheer and Mike points and smiles at the a section of the crowd nodding his head as he throws the pizz into the crowd themafter that the band continue with that first major acoustic bit of Advent

that would be cool

I seriously laughed out loud at that for about a minute and a half. good stuff. Totally realistic if Opeth was handing out pizza.

But I fourth (or whatever we're on) the motion for longer opeth concerts w/pizza. I think that would be heavenly. :worship:

:worship: LMAFO Awesome. :tickled:

FUBAR said:

that would be cool

someone remembers the pizza discussion we had a long time ago on dc++?

it was all like "demon of the pizza", "pizza in the ivy" and so on... i think i still have it on my pc somewhere :D

And I think it was a cereal-discussion somewhere too.

opethpainter said:
someone remembers the pizza discussion we had a long time ago on dc++?

it was all like "demon of the pizza", "pizza in the ivy" and so on... i think i still have it on my pc somewhere :D

Could Mikael's having to growl a bit, sing a bit, growl, sing, growl, sing, etc. have anything to do with the length of their set? I'd imagine that it must be very hard to keep the singing good after growling on and off for a while. Or maybe it isn't.