Opeth Concerts Should be Longer

Alteredmindeath

Wasteland Survivor
Mar 5, 2003
Underneath your bed
Opeth maniacs,

I must say since Opeth have such long songs, I vote on Opeth to add 2or 3 more songs on the concert set list for better variety of songs. I just feel that Opeth concerts are too short for such epic songwriters ..ROCK OPETH

I heard Mike A has already written more material than Deliverance and Damnation put together.The Next album is going to be a Neckbreaker.

i think that 1h and a half of this kind of music is a big effort, so probably you're asking too much.

the problem is that everyone has got his perfect setlist, so everyone will always have something to say about opeth live... a kind of "yeah, good, but i would like to hear [insert your fave(s) opeth songs] live"...

opethpainter said:
i think that 1h and a half of this kind of music is a big effort, so probably you're asking too much.

the problem is that everyone has got his perfect setlist, so everyone will always have something to say about opeth live... a kind of "yeah, good, but i would like to hear [insert your fave(s) opeth songs] live"...

you are a pussy.

3 hours of Opeth live would be ideal.

opethpainter said:
i saw advent live, i think 2 or 3 times...

opeth played nectar too in the past, but i was too young :°(

I have a live MP3 of Nectar

Opeth doesn't even rehearse for their shows! Too much effort, my right nut! If Dream theater can play annoyingly long sets of 3-4 hours of super technical prog-metal, Opeth can play their stuff for a bit longer than they do!

CHEERS!

Opeth is a god damned metal band...death metal arguably, not some prog giant. They aren't playing arenas or anything so give them a break...if you have 3 shitty bands opening for them, expect them to play 9 songs. End.