Does Opeth have pets?

Magnet

Magnet the Magic Maggot
May 15, 2007
Michigan
Ever since I've heard Deliverance, I've wondered if any members of Opeth have pets:loco: ! I could see Mikael having a couple dogs (probably named Deliverance and Damnation :) ) I think I remember an interview with Peter saying that he doesn't like cats.... but I'm not sure, it could have been a different member. By the way, I'm new here. It's great to see so many Opeth fans! GHOST REVERIES FOREVER! :kickass:

Mikael has 2 cats (Maurice DeBracy and Isaac of York)

Peter has a cat sitting comfortably on his lap during his interview on the Ghost Reveries DVD.......I think it unlikely that he HATES cats:zombie:

Ever since I've heard Deliverance, I've wondered if any members of Opeth have pets:loco: ! I could see Mikael having a couple dogs (probably named Deliverance and Damnation :) ) I think I remember an interview with Peter saying that he doesn't like cats.... but I'm not sure, it could have been a different member. By the way, I'm new here. It's great to see so many Opeth fans! GHOST REVERIES FOREVER! :kickass:

You aren't very smart.

TROLL ALERT

Wow, Don Corleone, we sure aren't getting off to a good start :erk: . I don't know if you're some big dude on this forum (judging by your 10,700 posts), but right now, I'm not a big fan of you. You need to lighten up (and I DON'T mean the way you probably do....) and think before you post. Not everyone is always going to be all super-serious all the time.

Thanks to everyone who answered my question!!!:headbang: Opeth should have a show on animial planet, lol :p

hmmmm...the O-PET thread.......:rolleyes: ....

For those who are interested....!!..Peter have 2 cats.

Named...Iris and Tecla...:worship:

Wow, Don Corleone, we sure aren't getting off to a good start :erk: . I don't know if you're some big dude on this forum (judging by your 10,700 posts), but right now, I'm not a big fan of you. You need to lighten up (and I DON'T mean the way you probably do....) and think before you post. Not everyone is always going to be all super-serious all the time.

Thanks to everyone who answered my question!!!:headbang: Opeth should have a show on animial planet, lol :p

yeah sorry for sounding so stern, never mind what i say my friend.