Line 6 Bass Pod

Nevermorian

#1 Backstreet Boys Fan
Sep 2, 2001
Germany
www.myspace.com
Hello Bassists!

My Question is; Does anyone of you ever tested the Line 6 Bass Pod? I am interested in buying an Effect-processor/preamp, and I thought that this would maybe be the best for the money.
If anyone of you ever heard something about it or used/uses it, I would be grateful for any piece of information you could give me!

Sorry for not helping you, but I would like to know if anyone knows a program that simulates fretless bass, or a plugin for a program, like ProTools, SoundForge, anything...

Thanks in advance

it's not the best thing out there, but the fretless sound is ok.... you do need a good soundcard though.

I've seen teh guitar ones and messed with those and know some people who love them, and they are easy to use and seem to create good sounds. i've messed with the bass ones in teh store and i'm not sure yet. i'm looking to get one cuz i need a good distortion as well as a compressor and this does it all. I'm going to bring my ric to the guitar center here soon and mess with one for a few hours. i'll report back...