Line 6 model packs holiday offer

updog

May 9, 2009
Finland
Doesn't do me any good, but thought some of you guys might find this interesting, if you haven't heard about this before:

Ultimate Model Pack Bundle

All model packs in 1 bundle.

$99.95

Get all model packs available for one low price. Tip: even if your Line 6 hardware came with some of these factory-enabled, you can still benefit from purchasing the entire bundle to completely max out your gear.

Offer good thru November 29!

Included Line 6 Add-Ons:
Bass Expansion
Collector Classics
FX Junkie
Metal Shop
Power Pack

Required Hardware:
GuitarPort
POD Studio GX
POD Studio KB37
POD Studio UX1
POD Studio UX2
PODxt
PODxt Live
PODxt Pro
TonePort DI-Silver
TonePort GX
TonePort KB37
TonePort UX1
TonePort UX2

http://line6.com/store/item/111

They've had that offer several times. It's cool, but the free POD Farm for all Line 6 uses is HARD to top.

I REALLY wished they'd give us users a free model pack or something. I've been DYING for the Bass Expansion for my POD for a while.:p

Model packs are the reason I've kept my trusty old GuitarPort unit around to use as a dongle. It sits, tucked behind my desk wasting a USB port, but it allows me to run my PODFarm plugin with all the models available (I already have all the model packs). While I have the free iLoK version - I can't justify the $199.00 upgrade just to get rid of my GuitarPort as it is pretty unobtrusive.

I dont know if its only me but i get
"Sorry, That item is not allowed!" When trying to access that link, I have a toneport kb37 btw

Model packs are the reason I've kept my trusty old GuitarPort unit around to use as a dongle. It sits, tucked behind my desk wasting a USB port, but it allows me to run my PODFarm plugin with all the models available (I already have all the model packs). While I have the free iLoK version - I can't justify the $199.00 upgrade just to get rid of my GuitarPort as it is pretty unobtrusive.

This really irks me too. I have an X3 bean and the iLok pod farm but I can't use the sounds I want without connecting the X3 :bah:
So yea getting the iLok podfarm was pretty pointless.

This really irks me too. I have an X3 bean and the iLok pod farm but I can't use the sounds I want without connecting the X3 :bah:
So yea getting the iLok podfarm was pretty pointless.

For you, sure. But for those that don't have a POD at all, or any other hardware, but they own an iLok it's a great way to have PODfarm available.

the more I think about it, the more I realize buying the UX8 was a really good deal! for $500 I got an 8 channel USB interface (wich is a decent first IF) Gear Box, POD Farm, and all of the model packs for free. just last night I was recording 16bit audio with all 8 inputs with minor dropouts. not to mention having POD Farm open with a room mic for monitoring purposes.