Lineup Announcement?

Seriously though...we're still in negotiations with some of the bands & as soon as we have something worthy of an announcement, you guys will be the first to know. ;)

Remember, the goal is bigger & better every year...so things like this take time...not to mention that bigger, more active bands don't anchor dates as easily.

Things are a brewin' my friend...just be patient. :cool:

Seriously though...we're still in negotiations with some of the bands & as soon as we have something worthy of an announcement, you guys will be the first to know. ;)

Remember, the goal is bigger & better every year...so things like this take time...not to mention that bigger, more active bands don't anchor dates as easily.

I just wanna know asap because of BARfest, FotV, and Nightmare Fest. I need to know how to plan my vacations and the people that will be at each one. Obviously I want to come hang out with some the latest additions to my extended family in 12th Gate, John from Eden's Fall (I think) and Rachel, but it depends on the cash situation and the bands.

I hope this will be good.:cool: I'm also considering Maryland Death Fest, so whatever I decide, I can focus on putting money aside.

Patience, grasshoppers. Patience.

I too of course would love to see the out of town folks again, new (Ian!) and old (Will...even though he's STILL never said "hello" to me :p). I personally have all the faith in the world in CRJ to set up another stellar lineup.

Obviously I want to come hang out with some the latest additions to my extended family in 12th Gate, John from Eden's Fall (I think) and Rachel, but it depends on the cash situation and the bands.

That would be correct sir! Can we put you and Grandma's van to work again!? That ruled!!! Well the wet willies and Dan's ass didn't but everything else did! :lol:

That would be correct sir! Can we put you and Grandma's van to work again!? That ruled!!! Well the wet willies and Dan's ass didn't but everything else did! :lol:

Grandma's van = fucking metal :kickass:

Dan's ass = not so metal :puke:

At least Jim was only naked in the hotel and not in the van. That would have been way too close for comfort.

Ok guys just schedule it on a weekend where either its after most colleges get out.

I'll be 20 so hopefully I can get a couple more liberties and either go with a couple cool ppl i know or at least go with my parents since they enjoyed what Tinely Park and Mokena could offer.

Hey.......get Kreator....just for the sake of Michiganders who can't go to Toronto or Ohio, or Chicago on an effen weekday.

Ok guys just schedule it on a weekend where either its after most colleges get out.

I'll be 20 so hopefully I can get a couple more liberties and either go with a couple cool ppl i know or at least go with my parents since they enjoyed what Tinely Park and Mokena could offer.

Hey.......get Kreator....just for the sake of Michiganders who can't go to Toronto or Ohio, or Chicago on an effen weekday.

Just curious, when do most colleges get out these days? First week in May?

i had better see king diamond
That would be super cool, and might just be able to work. The King doesn't seem strong enough yet to do a full slate of tour dates, but might have enough steam to do a one off for the right situation.

The Chicago area has always been pretty kind to King, so it could be a match made in heaven .. or hell I should say. Still though .. I'm not going to get my hopes up too much.

Britt