links thread-round2

Morpheus said:
Best question so far is: "Do you belive in God?" :lol: I don't think he does, he's just trying to kid some people :Smug:

i still wonder how serious this site is, i mean, just that picture with the pope as superman is quite ...

adrianna9.jpg

what are you doing here?

yeah, i don't think it's meant serious like, it's too funny the question people sometimes ask ;)

btw what's on this pic? i just see a Tripod banner!

Morpheus said:
yeah, i don't think it's meant serious like, it's too funny the question people sometimes ask ;)

btw what's on this pic? i just see a Tripod banner!

it's that link trona posted, i guess it's hear doing something with someones hair... i was wondering.

nice update :)

ah nice one mate, i'm thinking of getting the shirt, looks a bit strange though, so......red?!

btw can anyone tell me when there will be some new merchandise out? I mean there is no new t-shirts, or sth out at the merchandise website.

http://www.fabchannel.com/

On this site there will be broadcasted a live and semi- acoustic concert ("Sleepy Buildings"- Tour) by The Gathering. The show is on March 2, and can be also watched as a recording on the page afterwards.

Just thought i could mention it. Btw Mariner, is it one of the shows you're going to attend to?