links

"Once I'm done with kindergarten, I'm going to find me a wife." -- Tom, age 5

Haha, a regular mack-daddy in the works talking here.

"It gives me a headache to think about that stuff. I'm just a kid. I don't need that kind of trouble." -- Kenny, age 7

Hmm.. wise kid.

"[Being] single is better . . . for the simple reason that I wouldn't want to change no diapers. Of course, if I did get married, I'd figure something out. I'd just phone my mother and have her come over for some coffee and diaper-changing." -- Kirsten, age 10

Yeah... I feel sorry for her future boyfriends/husband.

"Most men are brainless, so you might have to try more than once to find a live one." -- Angie, age 10

Her mom and/or big sister is a bitch, and she might become one too :p

"The rules goes like this: if you kiss someone, then you should marry her and have kids with her. It's the right thing to do." -- Howard, age 8

Hahahah.. poor kid.

[how to tell if 2 people are married..]"You might have to guess based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids." -- Derrick, age 8

"Tell your wife that she looks pretty even if she looks like a truck!" -- Ricky, age 7

Hahahahahha, I like these kids!

..this is what you do on the weekends with your buddies, Salamy?
wink.gif

Make anagrams?
:p

Siren: Very interesting, I wasn't aware of what had become of that place or it's present state.

DeepInMisery said:
"'Hey, Baby, I Don't Like Girls, But I'm Willing To Forget You Are One!'" :lol:

@wildfyr: :worship:
What the...? o_O

_39978729_time_b203_ap.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3579407.stm

Hah! The relatives of the victims of 9/11 want the TRUTH NOW. I think they want to be the ones to light the bonfire for the weenie roast... :D

Indeed, kaka av egen deg ;)

Its a ..mix for koekjes that you can buy at bakery's :)

(I didnt think it was that interesting when I first saw it, I'd rather make my own koekjes ;) But how knows.. Hm, I might try it some day anyway :p Det är koekjes efter all :p)