links

Child of Time said:
:lol: I don't know if this have been posted before, but then it deserves to be posted again. The top ten most ridiculous black metal pictures My absolute favourite is number three. :lol: :D etc.
It's just so fucking funny every time no matter how many times you've seen them. :lol: The Abbath pic with the unzipped fly definitely takes the cake. The pic that CoF (no, not THAT CoF) quoted is funny as hell too. Hell, almost all of them are funny as hell.

Megaman 2 music goes melodic hard rock.

Miolo said:
i remember playing this game. i couldn't get past a big annoying wall with lots of buttons or something. is there a way to access directly to the latest levels?
Do you mean on level twelve, where there's a room with an entire wall of panels that turn green when you press them? If so I can help you past that. There are no shortcuts that I know of, however, you'll just have to go through the entire thing if you really want to see the new level (which is worth it, I think).

Suicide Thoughts?
Take this quick test to get the final push:
www.GodTest.com
[found via Google as a banner, when searching for the lyrics of Shampoo suicide by Broken Social Scene.]

@Cot: The whole Ruthless -site is hilarious. :p
And "Helsinki, Sweden" -damn! I gotta watch Die Hard again. :D