Listen to Conti's Band's Demo!

1949066099-1.jpg

1.March of the Dead 00:57
2.Eternal Judgment 04:59
3.Tartarus 04:19
4.Asphodel Meadows 04:39

Dig the dyslexia

The vocals on Tartarus remind me of Dark Tranquility. Pretty good stuff actually, I'm normally pretty skeptical about "woah dudez, listen to my metuhl-band" posts, but you guys are pretty decent.

That album art has to go though dude, just saying.

The vocals on Tartarus remind me of Dark Tranquility. Pretty good stuff actually, I'm normally pretty skeptical about "woah dudez, listen to my metuhl-band" posts, but you guys are pretty decent.

That album art has to go though dude, just saying.

Thanks man, I know most of those posts are lame but I figured I'd see if any of you guys could give it a listen.

Whats wrong with the album art haha?

Skill level wise the artwork is decent, but it looks like it belongs on an old school MTG card or as a D&D poster or something. Idk, it's not amazing or terrible, but I don't feel like it fits the music you guys have made.

And no problem dude, it's nice to see some quality musicians creeping back into COBOT.

Hey guys not sure how many of you that I know still troll around these forums but I thought I'd post this here for you guys to check out. Let me know what you think!

http://radamanthys.bandcamp.com/

I remember this from a loooong while back. I can't remember liking it or not :lol:
Good or bad, I'm amazed you guys are still together and going. Nice!

Go get famous and hit me up in Toronto :p.

Edit: yeah its cool I guess, not my style anymore though.

I remember this from a loooong while back. I can't remember liking it or not :lol:
Good or bad, I'm amazed you guys are still together and going. Nice!

Go get famous and hit me up in Toronto :p.

Edit: yeah its cool I guess, not my style anymore though.

Hahah thanks I guess, and yeah I guess I posted our old demo a waays back but this is our newest "release"