So What Other Bands Do COB Fans Listen To...?

No way dude!! Alexi would beat the shit out of you for dissng some his favorite bands ,.. i mean okay, maybe killswitch arent that great but trivium is as genius as CoB!

only someone old with no imagination could think of something as lame as that was funny.....if you've failed at flaming CoB, you've failed at life. Go back under your bridge and die troll.

Exodus, Venom, Tankard, Kreator, Destruction, Sodom, Entombed, Municpal Waste, Immortal, Carpathian Forest, GWAR, Dark Funeral, Motorhead, Dismember, Behemoth, Vader, Impaled Nazarene (liked them before I knew Alexi did an album with them...actually I don't even particularly like that album), Frightmare, Deicide, Jungle Rot, Toxic Holocaust

sarcasm was wasted on the first page

as for COB i listen to opeth far far far more than i listen to COB (considering that they just annoy me now :erk:)

but this forum is better than opeth's; opeth's forum is full of wankery and 'omg you said you hated ghost reveries!11die!!1'

The Opeth forum sucks cause it's filled with bitchy little girls gasping for air when someone makes a slight dis on something Opeth-related. It's a worship, not a discussion. That said:

Opeth is my favorite band. Bodom might make my top ten, but I doubt it.

Raised on 60s, 70s and 80s classic rock, psychadelic, pop, and hair metal:
Janis Joplin, The Doors, Jefferson Airplane, Pink Floyd, David Bowie, Prince, Kansas, Motley Crue, Queen, Alice Cooper, Black Sabbath, Madonna, The Culture Club, Frank Zappa/The Mothers of Invention
So many classical piano, cello and dance lessons:
Bach, Beethoven, Mendelssohn, Tchaikovsky, Vivaldi, Maria Callas
Rock/metal groups:
Opeth, King Diamond, '83-'91 Metallica, Behemoth, Death, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Edguy, Rammstein, Finntroll, Textures, Ozzy, NIN, Manson, Mors Principium Est, Kult Ov Azazel, John 5, Emperor, Immortal, Dimmu, Bodom, pre-Bitter Suites Cradle of Filth, Burzum, Avantasia, Rob/White Zombie, Alice In Chains, Smashing Pumpkins
Random:
The Prodigy, Fiona Apple, Sigur Ros, Radiohead, Project Pitchfork, KMFDM

I know I left out a bunch...

Crimson Moonlight, Antestor, Slechtvalk, Immortal Souls, Lengsel, Holy Blood, Arvinger, Amorphis, Finntroll, Mudvayne, Zao, Guns n' Roses, Led Zeppelin, Frost Like Ashes, Vaakevandring, Encryptor, Paramaecium, Rush, Soulfly, Sepultura, etc.
:)

I am currently hooked on Bon Jovi. I had quit being a Bon Jovi fangirl like 10 years ago, but now I became a fanatic again!

And I am listening to Sepultura's Roots a lot.

And pop stuff like Black Eyed Peas and all that.

Ensiferum, Iron Maiden, Opeth, Nevermore, Wintersun, Amon Amarth, Shadows Fall, Chimaira, Dimmu, Dragonforce, Lamb of God, Sinergy, Arch Enemy, Slayer, Motorhead... Metallica, In Flames........ etc etc....

ridiculous is the very point. it's flamboyant as hell and a departure from most peoples' daily routines and surroundings. it sparks the inner showgirl in many avid Rocky Horror enthusiasts. :p well, that's at least what it does to me. :D

Listening all kinda Metal, gothic, sometimes some old 60-80's etc have to listen some Tehno/trance aswell because most of my friend's listen it and my kids tho.

I think I speak for all COB fans and zealots when I say we like to listen to the following bands:

As I Lay Dying, Trivium, Atreyu, August Burns Red, Avenged Sevenfold, Beloved, Between The Buried And Me, Trivium, Bird Of Ill Omen, Bleed The Sky, Bloodlined Calligraphy, Botch, Bring Me The Horizon, Trivium, Bullet For My Valentine, Buried Inside, Trivium, Caliban, Chimaira, Darkest Hour, Diecast, Dry Kill Logic, Every Time I Die, God Forbid, Trivium, Hatebreed, I Killed the Prom Queen, It Dies Today, Killswitch Engage, Trivium, Misery Signals, Parkway Drive, Poison the Well, Shadows Fall, Trivium.

I like the bolded bands in fact. Now choke on a dick and die right after you're done jerking off to your Opeth album art. kthnxbye

Joe, one of my epilepsy meds, tho it cause all kinds of serious side effects and neurological/physical/schizo problems, etc.....

it's a mood stabalizer. i'll send you some. i think you need it more than i do. :erk:

I think I speak for all COB fans and zealots when I say we like to listen to the following bands:

As I Lay Dying, Trivium, Atreyu, August Burns Red, Avenged Sevenfold, Beloved, Between The Buried And Me, Trivium, Bird Of Ill Omen, Bleed The Sky, Bloodlined Calligraphy, Botch, Bring Me The Horizon, Trivium, Bullet For My Valentine, Buried Inside, Trivium, Caliban, Chimaira, Darkest Hour, Diecast, Dry Kill Logic, Every Time I Die, God Forbid, Trivium, Hatebreed, I Killed the Prom Queen, It Dies Today, Killswitch Engage, Trivium, Misery Signals, Parkway Drive, Poison the Well, Shadows Fall, Trivium.

Nah...not even close...