So What Other Bands Do COB Fans Listen To...?

Slayer, Dark Tranquillity, Arch Enemy, Moonspell, Katatonia, InFlames, Amon Amarth, Opeth... others

Cradle of Filth, Bullet For My Valentine, Light This City, Matriarch, Ludicra, Demonic Christ,Mayhem, Immortal, Rotting Christ, God Dethroned, Hecate Enthroned, Dark Funeral, Darkthrone, Emperor, Satyricon, Ancient, Dimmu Borgir, Sargeist, Naglfar, Necrophagist, Old Man's Child, Limbonic Art, Dying Fetus, Cephalic Carnage, Necrophagia, Aborted, Cryptopsy, Malevolent Creation, Decapitated,Anal Cunt, Anal Blast, Cannibal Corpse, Six Feet Under, Leviathan, Deicide,Vehemence, Nile, Nasum, Brutal Truth, Exhumed, Circle of Dead Children, Severe Torture, Impaled, Impaled Nazarene, Fleshcrawl, Flesh Parade, Pungent Stench, Behemoth, December Aeternails, With Passion, Paths of Possesstion, Goatwhore, Immolation, Pyrexia, Incantation, Morbid Angel, Daath, Lamb of God, At The Gates, Carcass, Bathory, Krisiun, Abysmal Torment, Discordance Axis, Amon Amarth, Divine Empire, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Kittie, Arch Enemy, Otep, As I Lay Dying, Killswitch Engage, Enslaved, All That Remains, Epoch of Unlight, Bloodbath, Dio, Lacuna Coil, Iron Maiden, The County Medical Examiners, Echoes of Eternity, In This Moment,

Equilibrium, Ensiferum, Finntroll, Kromlek, Turisas, Elexorien, Korpiklaani, Eluveitie, Wintersun, Týr, Haggard, Therion, Rivendell, Helloween, Subway To Sally, Legion of the Damned, Heidevolk.. etc

non metal:
Madonna, Shakira, Jan Wayne, Vanessa Mae and more

atm is pretty much: (a-z)

Anathema, Altoriø Ðeðëliai, Burzum, Darkthrone, Enslavement of Beauty, In the Woods, Íon, kampfar, Katatonia, Morbid, Morte Incandescente, My Dying Bride, Nargaroth, Neptune Towers, saturnus, Shape Of Despair, Storm, Swallow the Sun, Taake, Tiamat, Untill Death Overtakes me, Windir

random:
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds <3
The Fountain Soundtrack <3

Opeth has their moments. They are very creative musicians and you can't bash them for that. I'm into prog metal, power metal, some death metal, and classic/psychedelic rock. Anything with rippin' guitar!

I don't know how the hell I forgot this...

I'm a bit of a jazz fanatic. I have a HUGE vinyl collection from my grandmother. Duke Ellington, The Ink Spots, all big band and swing, Dizzy Gillespie, John Coltrane, Nat King Cole, Bing Crosby, Etta Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra, etc.

I'm not a full-blooded metalhead.

But I listen to Opeth on a daily basis, I also own most Opeth T shirts.

vegetafacepalm.jpg