So What Other Bands Do COB Fans Listen To...?

S<issors

wins.
Jan 16, 2007
Hey, greetings from the Opeth forums! We still think your band sucks and whatnot, and I'm sure you still feel the same way. Rarr, flames. ANYWAY! I'm curious to know what other bands or types of bands Children of Bodom fans enjoy, just to try to get a feel for the listening demographic. Thanks much for the replies, I'm sure they'll be interesting.

Hey, greetings from the Opeth forums! We still think your band sucks and whatnot, and I'm sure you still feel the same way.

Hello, yes I agree. But anyways, I listen to mostly Bathory, Finntroll, Equilibrium, Emperor, Carpathian Forest, Mayhem, Nevermore and some other bands.

Ensiferum, Wintersun, (early) Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Behemoth, Finntroll, Emperor, Burzum, Bathory, Mayhem, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Death, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Kalmah, Napalm Death, Necrophagist, Norther, Pantera, Rush, Sinergy, Stone, Turisas, along with classical music like Vivaldi, Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Straus, Schubert, Stravinski, Holst, etc...

Pantera, early Metallica, megadeth, wintersun, lamb of god, Guns N roses (original line-up), Annihilator, Testament, slayer, Dimmu Borgir, Immortal, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Twisted Sister, Machine Head

Nevermore, Dream Theater (Before Six Degrees), Symphony X, Turisas, Ensiferum, Dark Empire, Equilibrium

I think I speak for all COB fans and zealots when I say we like to listen to the following bands:

As I Lay Dying, Trivium, Atreyu, August Burns Red, Avenged Sevenfold, Beloved, Between The Buried And Me, Trivium, Bird Of Ill Omen, Bleed The Sky, Bloodlined Calligraphy, Botch, Bring Me The Horizon, Trivium, Bullet For My Valentine, Buried Inside, Trivium, Caliban, Chimaira, Darkest Hour, Diecast, Dry Kill Logic, Every Time I Die, God Forbid, Trivium, Hatebreed, I Killed the Prom Queen, It Dies Today, Killswitch Engage, Trivium, Misery Signals, Parkway Drive, Poison the Well, Shadows Fall, Trivium.

Kreator, Metallica, Iron Miaden, Slayer, Amon Amarth, Death, W.A.S.P., Helloween, Motorhead, Annihilator, Sinergy, Saxon, Blind Guardian, Megadeth, Hatebreed, Sanctity, Dragonforce, Iced Earth, Primal Fear, Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Testament, In Flames, Sodom, Pantera, etc....

I think I speak for all COB fans and zealots when I say we like to listen to the following bands:

As I Lay Dying, Trivium, Atreyu, August Burns Red, Avenged Sevenfold, Beloved, Between The Buried And Me, Trivium, Bird Of Ill Omen, Bleed The Sky, Bloodlined Calligraphy, Botch, Bring Me The Horizon, Trivium, Bullet For My Valentine, Buried Inside, Trivium, Caliban, Chimaira, Darkest Hour, Diecast, Dry Kill Logic, Every Time I Die, God Forbid, Trivium, Hatebreed, I Killed the Prom Queen, It Dies Today, Killswitch Engage, Trivium, Misery Signals, Parkway Drive, Poison the Well, Shadows Fall, Trivium.
You're fucking kidding right? First of all, I'm sure a LOT of people agree with me when i say Trivium fucking sucks balls (Metallica's balls to be precise), Bullet for my valentine? Avenged 7X? KILLSWITCH ENGAGE FOR FUCKSSAKE? GTFO

Sinergy, and little bit Norther, Metallica, Trivium, Symphony X and Sonata Arctica.

Mokoma, Stam1na, Slayer, Sepultura, Finntroll, Rytmih&#228;iri&#246;, The Berzerker, Rytmih&#228;iri&#246;, In Flames, Norther, Klamydia, Kyl&#228;hullut, Machine Head, Slipknot, Cryptopsy, Metallica, Kalmah etc...

You're fucking kidding right? First of all, I'm sure a LOT of people agree with me when i say Trivium fucking sucks balls (Metallica's balls to be precise), Bullet for my valentine? Avenged 7X? KILLSWITCH ENGAGE FOR FUCKSSAKE? GTFO

No way dude!! Alexi would beat the shit out of you for dissng some his favorite bands ,.. i mean okay, maybe killswitch arent that great but trivium is as genius as CoB

No way dude!! Alexi would beat the shit out of you for dissng some his favorite bands ,.. i mean okay, maybe killswitch arent that great but trivium is as genius as CoB!

No way dude!! Alexi would beat the shit out of you for dissng some his favorite bands ,.. i mean okay, maybe killswitch arent that great but trivium is as genius as CoB!

you really must be joking, right??? i went to their gig in hammersmith (actually annihilator) and they sucked big time.... not mentioning that almost every song is similiar to metallica's.... they are not even close to being genius as COB is....

Children of bodom,Norther,Arch enemy,Slayer,Megadeth,Sonata arctica,W.A.S.P,Norther,In flames,Wintersun,Trivium,Sentenced,Amorphis,Bullet for my valentine and nothing more i think.

you really must be joking, right??? i went to their gig in hammersmith (actually annihilator) and they sucked big time.... not mentioning that almost every song is similiar to metallica's.... they are not even close to being genius as COB is....

Yeah ive heard trivium sucks live but Ember to inferno and Ascendancy albums are good.

yeah well when i met alexi i asked him if he liked them and he said it's one of his favorites....so u can dis them all u want but alexi said they rock so i like them