So What Other Bands Do COB Fans Listen To...?

Amon Amarth, Boehse Onkelz (Wonder if somebody out of germany has ever heard about them), CoF, Die Toten Hosen, Dragonforce, Finntroll, Floggin Molly, Guns n Roses (till 1993), Hammerfall, Lamb of God, ManOwaR, , a bit Metallica, Queen, Sinergy, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Timeless Miracle, The Who, Vader, Warmen, Malmsteen, Rhapsody of Fire

Ah god.. for me COB is like the A class, then there's a lot of B class:

In Flames, Swallow the Sun, Naildown, Him, Razed in Black, Hypocrisy, 69 Eyes, Norther, Nightwish, Dimmu, Nightrage, Berzerker, Machine Park, Pain

just from the top of my head, in no kind of order..

And the C class I don't listen to

Stam1na, Strapping Young Lad, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Insomnium, Sonata Arctica, Immortal, even Dream Theater (needs a certain mood), Mokoma, Opeth, Rammstein, Diablo, Apocalyptica. That's about it. I find new great bands all the time.

Not in any order....

Iron Maiden, Amorphis, Pain, Ozzy, Black Sabbath (mainly Dio years), Metallica, Finntroll, Sentenced, Poisonblack, Machine Men, Before the Dawn, Dark Tranquillity, Suburban Tribe, Guns n' Roses, Tarot, Machine Men, HIM, Waltari, Apocalyptica, Charon , Ensiferum, Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Kotiteollisuus

I'm sure I missed something.

Hey, greetings from the Opeth forums! We still think your band sucks and whatnot, and I'm sure you still feel the same way. Rarr, flames. ANYWAY! I'm curious to know what other bands or types of bands Children of Bodom fans enjoy, just to try to get a feel for the listening demographic. Thanks much for the replies, I'm sure they'll be interesting.

:lol: Opeth fan... :erk: bashing CoB, while disgracing Leon... but whatever, here's my band list in no order, I'll bold my absolute favs:

Borknagar, Dimmu Borgir, Iron Maiden, Vintersorg, Shade Empire, Kalmah, Arch Enemy, Skyfire, Imperanon, Sonata Artica, Norther, Old Man's Child, Amon Amarth, Sinergy, Reaper of Hate, Sanctity, Arcturus, Lamented Souls, Catamenia, Megadeth, 3 Inches of Blood, Soilwork, Blind Guardian, IneartheD, Stam1na, Arsis, Ensiferum, Insomnium, Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, Cradle of Filth, Dark Tranquillity, Korpiklaani, Mors Principium Est, Souldrainer, Odious, In Flames, Hypocrisy, Tears From The Sky, Kamelot, Blasdead, Dio, Cronian, Black Sabbath, Warmen, From Autumn to Ashes, Lay Down Rotten, All that Remains, Dawn of Relic, Atreyu, Misery Signals, Death, Fear My Thoughts, As I Lay Dying, Hearse, Deicide, Judas Priest, Nightrage, Otyg, Moonspell, Inborn Suffering, Meshuggah, Dragonforce, Helloween, Moonspell, Pantera, Heaven Shall Burn, Solefald, Therion, Storm of Sorrows, Trivium, Devildriver, Turisas, Sentenced

^Just to say something, I'm amused to see all those bands included but no Naildown. Their new album has two kickass songs, Silent Fall (the drum start is near-direct copy of In Your Face) and Dreamcrusher, and it's more death metalish. Check 'em out. As for the earlier album, there's some pretty cool stuff on songs 1, 2 and 5 that you should see.

In no order.....

Bloodbath,Hypocrisy,Dimmu Borgir,Finntroll,Kalmah,Rammstein,Cannibal Corpse,(early) Metallica,Freak Kitchen,Black Label Society,Accept,Pantera,Slayer etc......

Hey, greetings from the Opeth forums! We still think your band sucks and whatnot, and I'm sure you still feel the same way. Rarr, flames. ANYWAY! I'm curious to know what other bands or types of bands Children of Bodom fans enjoy, just to try to get a feel for the listening demographic. Thanks much for the replies, I'm sure they'll be interesting.
go back to your ghey forum, opethfag

I think I speak for all COB fans and zealots when I say we like to listen to the following bands:

As I Lay Dying, Trivium, Atreyu, August Burns Red, Avenged Sevenfold, Beloved, Between The Buried And Me, Trivium, Bird Of Ill Omen, Bleed The Sky, Bloodlined Calligraphy, Botch, Bring Me The Horizon, Trivium, Bullet For My Valentine, Buried Inside, Trivium, Caliban, Chimaira, Darkest Hour, Diecast, Dry Kill Logic, Every Time I Die, God Forbid, Trivium, Hatebreed, I Killed the Prom Queen, It Dies Today, Killswitch Engage, Trivium, Misery Signals, Parkway Drive, Poison the Well, Shadows Fall, Trivium.
Gay Opeth forum troll.