Listen to the new song Banned From Heaven here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great! A huge improvement on the vocals, and I can now see what they meant with the progressiveness. It's nothing like Tie My Rope, I wonder if this song was the one with the Hypocrisy feel, cause wasn't this originally Roundtrip 2 Hell and Back?

@metalheadjohn666: Wow, were you all expecting that bad things?? I mean, between perfection and shit are intermediate levels, and when an album is comin out, I just think about it like in a neutral level, and after that when it's out I judge it, :lol: I never think it's going to be shit before it's not out.

After few more listens: I need to find a way to ripp it, :lol:

@metalheadjohn666: Wow, were you all expecting that bad things?? I mean, between perfection and shit are intermediate levels, and when an album is comin out, I just think about it like in a neutral level, and after that when it's out I judge it, :lol: I never think it's going to be shit before it's not out.

I was trying to be open-minded about it, but I'm not a fan of AYDY? and was sceptical about whether they could still do it or not. But I do like "BFH", and it has made me more optimistic about "Blooddrunk" no doubt.

Damn, this song is great. I wasn't expecting it to be this good. Can't wait for blooddrunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.