Listen to the new song Banned From Heaven here

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are lucky for a band like this....You over analizing, pretentious 'I can do it better than them' motherfuckers!!! (A lot of you rule more balls than someone who rules a lotta balls though!) But, you think they're sucking now? Aww, poor fucking baby, well....I'm sure a lot of you who're complaining about the vocals sound like balls are stuck in your throats, and the solos, you probably havn't picked up a guitar. Not like the classical shit they used to play? Well no shit, they already played it you dumb fucks!

Sorry, i'm drunk & angry at people who were all, "Tie my Rope sounds like fucking shit!!" then all of a sudden "Holy shit, this sucks, I hope the album sounds like Tie my Rope!" (Not directed at +LivingDeadBeat+, not sure what his opinions are really, just a broad generalization) (Btw, nice nickname, love the song.)

Guys, this band is fucking awesome, in my opinion, and probably yours. Yea, it's your right to bitch & complain about things, the internet is pure freedom of speech.....But where will it stop? Could they do anything that wouldn't find half a forum complaining? Probably not....There's way too much bitching & complaining, instead of encouragement & praise, for a band we all claim to love.

But, i'm drunk, and what do I know?.....Banned From Heaven fucking rocks, that's what I do know.

You guys are lucky for a band like this....You over analizing, pretentious 'I can do it better than them' motherfuckers!!! (A lot of you rule more balls than someone who rules a lotta balls though!) But, you think they're sucking now? Aww, poor fucking baby, well....I'm sure a lot of you who're complaining about the vocals sound like balls are stuck in your throats, and the solos, you probably havn't picked up a guitar. Not like the classical shit they used to play? Well no shit, they already played it you dumb fucks!
Calm the fuck down, and quit acting like a pretentious know-it-all. You don't have to play an instrument to have a fucking opinion as to whether the music is good or bad. :rolleyes:

Sorry, i'm drunk
Posting while drunk = shitting up the forum = bad.

Guys, this band is fucking awesome, in my opinion, and probably yours. Yea, it's your right to bitch & complain about things, the internet is pure freedom of speech.....But where will it stop? Could they do anything that wouldn't find half a forum complaining? Probably not....There's way too much bitching & complaining, instead of encouragement & praise, for a band we all claim to love.
CoB is a good band, but they're far from perfect. The sooner people realize this, the happier and more agreeable people will be around this place.

If someone thinks Banned from Heaven is a bad song, that's their prerogative, and their opinion is just as valid as yours. You do not have to like every single fucking song the band puts out, in order to be a fan of the band. Even the best of bands, put out shit once and awhile.

So quit acting like people having their own opinion, as opposed to blatant fanboyism, is a bad thing.

If someone thinks Banned from Heaven is a bad song, that's their prerogative, and their opinion is just as valid as yours. You do not have to like every single fucking song the band puts out, in order to be a fan of the band. Even the best of bands, put out shit once and awhile.

So quit acting like people having their own opinion, as opposed to blatant fanboyism, is a bad thing.

Yea, you're right. I was just drunk & whatnot. :loco:

^Shit! Bad luck!:( Well you might be able to pick it up from a store hopefully. Yeah as soon as i heard banned from heaven i was like "oh shit! I really need to preorder this thing" :lol:

Very good song ! I love all the subtles things going on on the guitar for instance at 3:10... great ideas ! the song structure is also pretty cool. I like the 2 guitar lines in the intro. Can't wait to hear it on audio quality !

Status
Not open for further replies.