Listen to the new song Banned From Heaven here

Status
Not open for further replies.
The end of both Alexi's and Roope's solos are not very bodomish at all. If you care to listen again you will hear it. 2 years on the road drinking, playing sloppy, and singing bad has been all good for the bodom guys if they continiue making songs like Banned From Heaven, with kickass guitarriffs, Alexis new great vocals and keyboardlines like towards the end of the song. Plus if you care to listen to the song through headphones, you realise that the drums are pretty tight too. If I could come up with stuff like that, I would drink my ass off everyday :kickass:

hahaha, alright, just the end ?
the end sounds like a fast guitar scale wich they played 100 times before. :p

Ok, after listening to this song times out of number I can only say... in the end it sucks reaaaallly bad.

Somebody in Blabbermouth summed it up: " Sounds like ... a song that has been thrown to trashcan at Follow the reaper sessions..."

Wake me up when COB actually creates something worthwhile.

lol when i see this topic i creamed myself,i was expecting better,but it aint all bad,but those stupid fuckers got me wanting the new album even more

what i waiting for
1.the single
2.the album
3.gigantour may 16th vancouver

for fanboys any material from cob will be the best due the lack of criticism
if this was the first album from cob i think my opinion would be different, but ive heard the same recipe over and over again on other songs from bodom, as i posted before...i can even sing other bodom lyrics over the passages from this tune.

i rlly like bodom and i hope the rest of the songs surprise me with some new stuff, im confident they are great musicians with experience and they have spent a lot of time on this album and not just drinking and fooling around.

for fanboys any material from cob will be the best due the lack of criticism
if this was the first album from cob i think my opinion would be different, but ive heard the same recipe over and over again on other songs from bodom, as i posted before...i can even sing other bodom lyrics over the passages from this tune.

i rlly like bodom and i hope the rest of the songs surprise me with some new stuff, im confident they are great musicians with experience and they have spent a lot of time on this album and not just drinking and fooling around.

Well, all Rammstein hits' lyrics can be sang over all the tracks...:lol: BTW, tell me the passages because I've listened to it to many times to remeber and I can't think of any passage where I could sing other lyrics.

im seriously thinking of recording myself doing it, but im a guitar player not a singer (alexi's excuse) lol

Can it be? Is it possible? Can Bodom actually make up for Are You Dead Yet? Im hearing some real fucking potential in this album.. Im really suprised.

It sure looks like it. This is a fucking kickass song, and whoever says something else, either has the wrong motives to say so or is just a dumbfuck. I'm being a little bitch, but this is how I strongly feel. Totally different class to AYDY. What I need to note here is that some people like Mitch are obviously just waiting to hear another Passion and Warfare album or something and get easily disappointed at the guitar soloing and structures, but I gotta say this IS more than I dared to anticipate.

So far what I really dig about the new album material is these headbanger guitar riffs joined with melody.

You just look for different things about music. More fair than a rapper saying it sucks, so I can leave it here. But maybe you should find another band than COB?

FINALLY I listened to this fucking song, and.. Fucking awesome. Great chorus, AWESOME vox (Laiho worked a lot on it, and the result is here), great guitar work, I love it whereas I liked TMR so-so.

I want the album, right now. AYDY was my favorite one, but Blooddrunk is gonna be serious concurrence.

I can hope for whatever I want. I dont' need people criticizing my opinion.

+1

Judging by this song, I don't believe this a bigger and better step away from AYDY. To me it actually seems like something that was left off AYDY. I hope for a album more in the style of the songs off of HCDR, considering all were fairly fast, melodic, and I suppose progressive (at times) songs. I'm just worried Alexi has taken too much of a liking to drop-tuning.

I don't know what it is but this new material seems so much more in-depth than the mainstream work they've done lately. Simply more mature and creative and better.

Ok, after listening to this song times out of number I can only say... in the end it sucks reaaaallly bad.

Somebody in Blabbermouth summed it up: " Sounds like ... a song that has been thrown to trashcan at Follow the reaper sessions..."

Wake me up when COB actually creates something worthwhile.

Wake me up when you start developing your own opinion and stop shitting out recycled BLABBERMOUTH comments. BLABBERMOUTH, faggot.

The song is really good, I like it. I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of the album. Keep it up Bodom! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.