Listen to the new song Banned From Heaven here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well did you even listen to the solos in the song. There is some stuff that Alexi, nor roope has ever used before. Repetitive ? Naah... I think you need to wake up from your "hatebreed nightmare" and realise that Bodom has evolved into an even better band.

sorry? tell me the time.
Anyway we have different opinions about what is evolve. If evolve for you is to be 2 years in the road drinking and playing slopy at the shows, singing bad and then makeing more and more material wich is nothing new,... musically speacking for me is sad, for a band wich was pure creative.

sorry? tell me the time.
Anyway we have different opinions about what is evolve. If evolve for you is to be 2 years in the road drinking and playing slopy at the shows, singing bad and then makeing more and more material wich is nothing new,... musically speacking for me is sad, for a band wich was pure creative.

About Alexi's singing he's said a million times that he's not a real singer, and about the sloopiness, I think we're not talking about the same band man. He doesn't play the album versions of the solos and that stuff, but COB's live perfomances are known to be really good, that was one of the things that made them popular, together with the high quality of their debut album and followers.

sorry? tell me the time.

for fuck's sake, learn to spell.

^ +100

Good point. For example I've had to learn to understand proper Finnish, English, Swedish, Hebrew, and some Japanese. Americans (and everyone with English as native language) can't understand this. Then again, in the modern western world you just gotta know some English.. or you're never getting laid..

there's ppl outside UK who is learning 4 languages at the same time, respect this.

I know 3 languages and I can spell pretty well.

EDIT:

Yes indeed...it wasn't THAT bad grammar ya know.

sorry? tell me the time.
Anyway we have different opinions about what is evolve (it's "what is TO evole"). If evolve (evolving) for you is to be 2 years in the road drinking and playing slopy (sloppy) at the shows, singing bad and then makeing (making) more and more material wich (which) is nothing new,... musically speacking (speaking) for me is sad, for a band wich was pure creative.

yea it was.

EDIT 2 :)p):
Also, english isn't even hard to learn. It's very easy actually.

^You would not know...you are a fuckin Brit. I think i speak English fairly well but thats just me. My Grammar ain't perfect either. Theres people who have really hard time with English depending on their native language...but shit the same:lol: I think im shit at speaking but better at spelling when i try. I do also speak 3 languages :p Swedish,Finnish,English...the little German i can speak does not count!

Still...you are a brit so its easier for you to understand/learn/write shit on English because you use it everyday...I talk Finnish at home but go to a Swedish school. We don't speak English full time like you.

^You would not know...you are a fuckin Brit. I think i speak English fairly well but thats just me. My Grammar ain't perfect either. Theres people who have really hard time with English depending on their native language...but shit the same:lol: I think im shit at speaking but better at spelling when i try. I do also speak 3 languages :p Swedish,Finnish,English...the little German i can speak does not count!

Still...you are a brit so its easier for you to understand/learn/write shit on English because you use it everyday...I talk Finnish at home but go to a Swedish school. We don't speak English full time like you.

:lol: I'm not a Brit, I'm from Iran. I've been living in England for about 4 years now. I can speak Persian (Iranian), spanish and English.

*screams my fucking ass off!* FAAAAACCCKKKKK, the song is fucking amazing!!! I love it!!! It's freaking heavy and melodic! PERFECT! It's beautiful! It's everything i would expect from bodom and i'm more than satisfied!!!! It's definetly better than AYDY and they've gone even further with their music!!! *faints* I love the vocals as well. I think Alexi is doing a pretty good job with it and hey, his new look is hotter and more manlier. Plus, the album cover rox! I can't wait to see them live! I'm back in fangirl mood. :worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:

sorry? tell me the time.

The end of both Alexi's and Roope's solos are not very bodomish at all. If you care to listen again you will hear it. 2 years on the road drinking, playing sloppy, and singing bad has been all good for the bodom guys if they continiue making songs like Banned From Heaven, with kickass guitarriffs, Alexis new great vocals and keyboardlines like towards the end of the song. Plus if you care to listen to the song through headphones, you realise that the drums are pretty tight too. If I could come up with stuff like that, I would drink my ass off everyday :kickass:

Acoording to the new bulletin posted on myspace by Henkka, BFH is the slowest song on the whole album :D
So I'm gussing the fast ones are gonna be lightning fast o_O

Hmm, after tabbing the intro, I'm starting to really like that part. I still don't like the verse or the solo yet though. Give it a couple more listens and I might.

Status
Not open for further replies.