Listen to the new song Banned From Heaven here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell asleep with it last night (I usually give new songs a go, when I go to bed) and my conclusion is that it rocks :D.

I'm really happy with it.

no the fuckin retarded new song sounds like rammstein on scooter

they should stay at their farms at fucking retarded lake bodom

:lol: What a twat, I can just imagine him sending this:

dumbass.jpg

the song is nothing new... alexis solos are boring and repetitive now a days... he is not creative anymore.
sorry fanboys :D

i love the melody. And agree, alexi uses samekind of thinks in solos these days, hopefully there is some improvisent (or how in the hell you say it) on other songs

I fell asleep with it last night (I usually give new songs a go, when I go to bed) and my conclusion is that it rocks :D.

I'm really happy with it.

I did too:lol: Or almost...i had it on my mp3 player and in my ears and just lied down...i slipped into this halfsleep for about an hour when i noticed ive been listening through it like 12 times or something :lol:

Vocals and guitar tone are great!
Something between FtR and HCDR still i would say, and vocals are just better than in any other album for me atleast, thx to Peter! :)
This opinion is based on ~30 listens and it may change critically later on.

i think joonas is quiet bcs the song is not as great as he was xpecting...he has been dreaming with this album the last few months and maybe its not a good awakening....

especulating? ....yeah

Dr. Shred grows funny people
Lets them run into the night
They become great rock musicians
And their time is right!

:kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.