Listen to Tie My Rope here...

I can't help this but when I listen to Tie My Rope, I visualize this: Alexi ties his noose and prepares for suicide, he jumps off a bench shouting YAU but the rope breaks and he just falls on the floor with sore throat :lol: probably that's why the vocals suck ass..

You're still a fucking retard. You made 250 fuck you posts back in 2000, wohoo, that makes you a fan to be considered. I've posted 2700 creative messages.

You're still a fucking retard. You made 250 fuck you posts back in 2000, wohoo, that makes you a fan to be considered. I've posted 2700 creative messages.

:lol::lol::lol:

weren't you the one who got angry as fuck because of little teens wearing ''the same shirts as I do(refering to COB shirts)'' only knowing In Your Face and not having a clue about what Hatebreeder or Something Wild are?

give the guy a break. he's posted way more creative stuff than most of you, wether you like it or not. if it was good or not is not the point.
2700 is a little exaggeration tho, seeing as he doesn't even have that much posts at all.

Yeah. Lay off Joonas. At least he has other, more interesting things to say than "look at this fucking tard lawlz!!!111!"

lol i just cant get that some ppl think TMR is good, it sucks ass.. its really bad.

Even blink has better songs than this shit.(or u think its good just cos its COB?)

The vocals suck ass my mom sings better than that.

lol i just cant get that some ppl think TMR is good, it sucks ass.. its really bad.

Even blink has better songs than this shit.(or u think its good just cos its COB?)

The vocals suck ass my mom sings better than that.

Sure. TMR is not their greatest song, but Blink... :puke:

To say things like that better GTFO man. We already know that TMR can't match Sixpounder, Needled 24/7, Hate Me!, Downfall and a large list of songs Bodom has made, but the Viva La Bands has shitty sound overall, I'd wait for Blooddrunk to judge, because the riffs aint that bad (and for sure better than anything Blink has done in their whole life :lol:).

it's a fine song. not the most creative main riff though, and the prechorus is annoying.
might sound better on the album.
but the verse is cracking, the chorus amazingly done and the use of the keyboard is way better than on any song on AYDY.

^ I don't like the intro at all to be honest, but after that it's ok, I like the chorus a lot. Not one of their best songs but better than some of the tracks on AYDY imo (Next in line).