Listen to Tie My Rope here...

i think tie my rope is okay.. not sort of special like needled 24/7 or bastards of bodom, and not a very special melody like the guys said before.. but actually think it's not bad @ all ^^ punch me i bleed is kinda.. habituation-needily, but also a great song :D just a question of situation.

i think tie my rope is okay.. not sort of special like needled 24/7 or bastards of bodom, and not a very special melody like the guys said before.. but actually think it's not bad @ all ^^ punch me i bleed is kinda.. habituation-needily, but also a great song :D just a question of situation.

WTF:lol: Honestly...Needled 24/7?

yeah, come on :D guess the choice of a fav. song also changes by the mood.. i don't wanna fix on those 2 songs as ma favs or smth like that. just like them :p

maybe this wise one is right.. well, guess ya can't tell with just seein few posts and a name huh? ;) whatsoever ^^
but.. could be true. i guess u can count me as a pussy as long as ya haven't seen me on stage or have been drinkin with me :D

maybe this wise one is right.. well, guess ya can't tell with just seein few posts and a name huh? ;) whatsoever ^^
but.. could be true. i guess u can count me as a pussy as long as ya haven't seen me on stage or have been drinkin with me :D

I was more pointing to the fact that people act agressively and the trademark term here is "GTFO" :lol:

And if you still dont know GTFO then its like ths
GTFO=Get The Fuck Out Of Here